(2) Scout X Reader

--

Being trapped with him isn't too bad...

Pulling the pair out of the petty argument, the voice of the Administrator echoed across the battlefield, announcing that the war had ceased

Pulling the pair out of the petty argument, the voice of the Administrator echoed across the battlefield, announcing that the war had ceased. In an attempt to return to the base unharmed, (Y/n) and Scout dashed towards the exit, though quickly they came to a halt when an opposing Heavy, tailed by a Medic, blocked their path. They turned, seeing the rest of the enemy team caving in on them both.

Now, the duo found themselves locked up in a tiny room within the enemy base. It was dark, but the minute window allowed the moonlight to shine in.

(Y/n) glanced at her friend, noticing how anxious he appeared. Scout eyed his surroundings, it seemed he may have been trying to pull together an escape plan, but he would always shove his head in his hands and sigh loudly.

Breaking the silence, (Y/n) piped up. "The team are going to get us out of here."

Scout huffed. "We wouldn't be stuck here if you had let me take it."

"Are you blaming me for this?" She questioned, becoming agitated.

The boy never replied, instead averting his gaze to the dirty, cold floor. (Y/n) scoffed and squinted as she stared out of the window. Soon she became wide-eyed when she noticed their team advancing towards the base they were held captive within.

"Scout, the team! They're here!" She announced with glee.

The boy peered up at (Y/n), smiling softly when she bounced with joy. Scout stood and stepped closer to the girl. Her attention remained at the views beyond the window, but she turned once she felt a light tap to her shoulder.

Scout appeared nervous, the way he fiddled with his fingers and diverted his gaze proved this. With a playful eye-roll, (Y/n) giggled as she let her hands rest atop his shoulders, kissing him unexpectedly. The boy stood awe-struck for a moment, but gradually melted into the kiss, his lips now dancing with hers.

Unbeknown to the pair, the door to the tiny room opened. A Spy bearing their team colour stood just outside, gazing at the couple with a smirk on his face. The assassin cleared his throat, startling both (Y/n) and the Scout, causing them to separate from each other. They focused on the Frenchman, seeing him motion them towards an exit.

The girl scurried off, leaving the two men the make their way back to the base themselves. Scout watched her bolt for the base.

"Well, Scout-" Spy began, chuckling to himself.

Scout cut his words short. "Shut up, Spy!"