birthday pt.2

-avery

i return back inside , but before i step through the door i fix my dress and let out a sigh. i finally make my entrance and find my way to mattia. i saw him at the bar making convo with the lady at the bar.

i walk towards them and smile at the sight of the two. " hey , sorry it was just people down the block being karens." i say.

" uh , but everything is okay now right?" mattia asked. " yup , now we can enjoy the party with no interuptions." i state.

i make eye contact with the girl again , i look at her tag and her name is karly.

" such a sexy name , karly would you run and get me two of your finest drinks please?" i order and she smirks before walking away.

" babe , your gay side is showing." mattia smiles. " and? ill show it with pride , she is hot asf." i state. i lean against the counter and mattia steps behind me covering my ass.

" don't worry let em look , you'll be the one in it later." i say feeling bold. those shots are really kicking my ass now.

" when the hell did you get so bold?" mattia says in my ear. " ive always been , i just hide it but the patron is making it really hard." i chuckle.

" two of our finest drinks for the finest lady," karly states walking back to us. the bartender places two shot glasses in front of us and pours brown liquid into them.

smiling , both me and mattia pick up the shot glasses and throwing them down. the cinnamon tasting alcohol heats me to the bone. i place the glass back on the counter and my body does a quick shiver.

i stare into the bartenders eyes and lean closer to her. her mouth parts open slightly and i take the chance to get a quick kiss. i taste hennesy on her tongue and i pull away. " mmm drinking on the job huh?" i smirk.

i walk back to the dancefloor once again , this time without interruptions.

2 on by Tinashe transition into the speakers. the air in the room shifts dramatically and most of the vip rooms start to empty out. the slowed music makes me feel elevated.

people start to crowd the dance floor around us , singing every lyric to the song. jessica starts to dance toward me with a red solo cup in her hand. she sways her hips against mine and hold onto her waist.

we sing the song together and she burps , we let out a few giggles. whenever i get drunk i find everything fucking funny. camila finds us through the crowd and continues to dance with us.

" girl why the hell you didn't tell me mattia friends were fine?" she says in my ear. " because you were gonna see it for yourself anyways." i smile.

" i love to get 2 on , lets roll." jessica interrupts. " this bitch is wasted ," camila chuckles moving jessica's hair out her face.

" me to bitch , i just made out with the bartender in front of mattia." i say over the loud music. " your kidding? i wanted to be the third person to make out with you." jessica whines.

" youll get your chance jessica," i tell her. i'm surprised that mattia even allowed me too. i thought he would become jealous.

" wait you made out with someone other than mattia?" camila raises her eyebrows.

" yeah , we had a party awhile back and i made out with a girl." i inform her. camila doesn't even looked surprise.

" i thought i fucking lost you," mattia says behind me. i completely forgot that i left him at the bar. i turn around and he was with mar and alejandro.