Remedy pt.2

You and Five arrived 5 days ago, and Five was becoming more anxious with each passing day. It calmed him to know that you would help any way you could.

When Klaus asks you if you can heal his pain of losing Dave, whom he told you all about, you could not, for you cannot heal emotional pain.
"You can heal people's wounds, right?' 'W-What about broken hearts?"

You look at him sadly.

"That I'm afraid,  is the one thing I can't cure. Only time will heal that,  but it will help to be with those you care about and who cares for you,  like your family."

Klaus clicks his tongue in disappointment.

'There is one thing I could do. " his head perks up.
You hug him tightly and he instantly hugs you back.  "Thank you y/n." "Five's a lucky guy for bumping into you."

On day 6, (2 days left) Allison, Diego, and Five were searching a lead. You were waiting at the house for their arrival. The door burst open late at night while you were reading a book.

'Y/n!' 'Five's injured.' You rush to the medical room.

'Hey, how bad is it?'

'It isn't good, I need to get the shrapnel out, then once I do, you can heal him quickly.' I nod, understanding.

As Grace picks up tweezers, I hold Five's hand.

'Y/n' Five mumbles.

'Shh, its okay. I comfort, patting a cloth on his sweaty forehead.

'Alright, this is going to hurt a bit.' Grace warns. I squeeze Five's hand slightly.  Five winces and i try to comfort him by petting his hair.

'OK, its your turn.' I move next to mom, I hover my hand over the wound, I close my eyes and focus all my energy on Five. I feel his tissue and made it regenerate quickly. I feel the wound get smaller and then vanish. I stop and put my hand back to my side. Grace checked him and everything was normal. 

Day 7, 1 day till doomsday

When Allison went to face Vanya and Harold Jenkins alone, everyone went to help. They all found Allison bleeding out on the floor. Luther held her in her arms. I got inside and moved closer to see what happened. 

'step aside Luther.'  I said.

'Please heal her, don’t let her die.' Luther begged.
Allison looked at me and opened her mouth. Someone lacerated her vocal chords, but the artery is fine. I closed my eyes as I hovered my hand over her throat.  I focus on my breathing and my energy to Allison. I feel her tissue regenerate and closing the wound. I pushed more of my energy towards her and her wound healed.

She warned us all about Vanya. Luther locks her up, and in the end she goes berserk and blasts the moon, Five uses his ability to get us out safely and go back in time.

You all find yourselves in the 1960s and you meet up and get ready for this next doomsday.

At the end, you all did it but at the barn, the handler shoots everyone, Five is alive but barely, the final swede kills the handler and looks around, seeing as no one is 'alive' he leaves.

Five breathing shallowly, filled with hurt and pain, he tries to turn back time but he does not have the strength. He grunts in frustration and gives up, letting death take him. But, he hears movements and grunts.

"Oh no." They whisper to themselves.

Five weakly squeaks, "Help."

He moves his hand.

"Five!" They run over, it was Y/n.
"Oh you're alive." She checks his wounds.

"Hold on." She says as she closes his wounds with her power, giving him strength.

She holds Fives face, checking him still.

"Are you alright?"

He nods.

"What do we do?"

Five got an idea. He mustered up his strength and turns back time.
His family, still alive, and Five takes the gun the handler held, the swede shoots the handler, and they both call it even.