Chapter 2

After lunch, Ekta and I decide to come to Geumneung Euddeum beach and take a stroll around the beach. She takes out a Sprite bottle from my backpack and takes a few sips from it. She motions the bottle towards me.

"Later. I'm too full from eating." I tell her

She giggles and takes a few sips again.

I look at the sea and spread out my arms. I take in a deep breath. "This place is so beautiful."

"Yes, it is." Someone else answers.

I look in the direction of the new yet familiar voice and my eyes widen. I look at Ekta and she is just as shocked as I am. I, quickly, compose myself. "Hi again!" I squeak.

They chuckle at me.

"Why didn't you... say you are Army?" Jimin asks me.

I look down at my feet and twist my mouth. "How did you figure that out?"

"Your twitter post." Namjoon answers.

I feel dumb asking that now. Of course, I know, BTS checks a sizeable number of posts and comments from Armys but actually, hearing them say that they figured it out from my Twitter account, still comes as a surprise.

"It blew up." Hoseok tells me.

I look up at him, quickly. "Huh???!?! But I'm a small account."

"Your followers spread it." Seokjin says.

"You are one of the few Armys who uses their own picture and real name." Yoongi points out.

"I thought... if any of my tweets got noticed by any of you, I'd want you to know my name and what I look like. Also, I'm a bit of a narcissist, I like to use my own pictures. Unless of course there's an event then I change it along with the rest of the armys!"

They chuckle at my candid confession.

"Why did not you say... you're an Army? We like to meet Armys." Taehyung tells me, cutely.

"I was nervous. And you guys were having a nice private time away from the cameras and just having fun like normal twenty something year olds. I liked seeing that. It warmed up my heart that you guys are having some quiet time before the new comeback. And I don't know how to behave in front of the artists I love. This has never happened to me before. Like even right now, I have a feeling I'm dreaming and I'm going to wake up soon."

The last sentence earns a laugh not only from BTS but also from Ekta.

"How do we prove it that this is not a dream?" Yoongi teases me.

"I wish, I knew a way but I can't think of anything."

Jeongguk chuckles. "You're cute. Hmmm... which liner... are you?" He scratches the back of his neck.

"I know, why you're asking me this but, in India, asking a woman, her age is considered rude."

He looks shook. "Mianhae."

"Chill!I don't care about stuff like that. I just wanted to tease you. One and I are both older than all of you."

"Dude, do you want some?" Ekta motions the Sprite bottle towards Hoseok.

He looks embarrassed at being caught but nods, nonetheless.

Just as she is about to give him the bottle, I let out a little shout. "No! Ani! Not this one! Take out the new one from the bag."

They look at me, questioningly.

"Usko bahut jaldi chad jati hai." I tell Ekta. ['He gets high very fast.' in Hindi.]