PART 1 - Chapter 11

-Narrator-

     The car swerves right, then left. There's a ramp up ahead. It jumps into the air and collects a gold coin. It turns left into a mystery box. The mystery wheel spins, but it's too late.

     The car has already crossed the finish line, earning first place.

     The audience stands out of their seats and roars, clapping their hands violently.

     The driver, wearing a pink dress and golden crown, puts one foot on the seat of the car, one foot on the steering wheel, and carefully stands up. Her fists are in the air as she is handed a trophy.

     Not like this was the first time, or anything.

-Hajime-

     Nagito and I quietly follow each other outside the music venue. We give each other a few glances, but that's it.

     It took me this long to realize how short my body looks in the eyes of Nagito. I knew I was about 5"5, which isn't even that short, but in Nagito's body I looked about as short as Hiyoko.

     I never really looked at his profile through my student handbook, but he seemed about 6" -something right now? Something like that.

     Soon enough, we can see the restaurant from where we are standing.

"Hey, isn't that Chiaki?"

     I look over the Nagito, confused as to what he said, but then look over at the building entrance. He was right.

     The ultimate gamer was leaning against the wall to the left of the entrance door. She had a nintendo switch in her hands. She looked almost bored of the game, as if she'd beaten it so many times.

     She looks up from her game to see us standing in front of her.

"Hey, hey, there you guys are. We were getting worried for a second. What happened in there?"

     Nagito is first to speak up.

"Nothing really, just some meaningless chatter."

     Seems convincing enough.

     Chiaki's switch tilts forward enough for me to notice the game she was playing. I see a blonde girl in a pink dress waving her arms while standing on a pink car.

     Mario Kart, huh? I'll have to remember she likes that game.

"Hajime, how long were you hanging out with Nagito? You seem to have picked up some of his speaking habits."

     Oh my god. I forgot we swapped bodies for a second. I look over expecting to see Nagito having a miniature crisis, but he has a smile on his face, as always.

     He's pretty smart, so I don't see why he won't be able to find a good comeback to this situation.

     Let's see how it is.

"Oh, don't worry about it. Trash like me isn't worthy of sharing my ways of speech."

     That prick.

-Nagito-

     I can kinda tell I said something wrong, according to the change of atmosphere. Hajime dramatically face palms and glares at me. Chiaki just looks confused.

     She reaches out to me and puts her hand on my forehead.

"You don't seem like you have a fever, Hajime. You might want to find Mikan if you don't feel well."

     Hajime is frantically trying to mouth why I am the worst at lying. Chiaki looks at him for a moment and immediately after, he stops and smiles at her.

     His(My) face goes red.

"Nagito, I'm not asking this in a rude way, but what did you do to Hajime?"

     Now he's the distraught one.

     Chiaki can tell something is off.

"Nevermind that, the others are waiting in the restaurant." Hajime says.

     He grabs my wrist and drags me to our original destination.

-Chiaki-

     They seem to be distressed. I wonder if they found out the motive? I don't really care though, I'll have to ask them later.

     Instead of walking back in the restaurant, I walk the opposite direction. I don't know where I'm going. I just need to think.

     What could possibly be going on? That's what I need to find out.

     However, I can't right now. My body has walked itself to my cottage and has opened the door. I walk inside, closing the door behind me.

     The last thing I remember is pulling my bed covers over my head, closing my eyes.

//AN//

i owe yall 4 still liking this shit after ive been dead 4 idk how long. heres the 2nd update this week, might do another idk.

nintendo please dont sue me or ill make nintendo x ps4 x xbox smut this is a warning