PART 1 - Chapter 2

-Hajime-

     I woke up to a 'ding' of some sort. That godforsaken ding. I sat on my bed, listening to Monokuma's morning announcement. I never really got used to that.

     Most mornings I would lay in bed with my eyes closed, hoping to hear my alarm clock back at home. However, I would always hear that announcement no matter how much hope I had.

     I opened my eyes and saw exactly what I expected, the ceiling of my cottage.

     I sat up and a sudden pain hit me. I grabbed my stomach and winced. Is it just me.. or am I.. skinnier?

     Yeah, I was definitely skinnier then usual. That wasn't the only thing wrong though.

     Was my skin always this pale? No, it wasn't.

     Feeling drousy, I got out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom door. I felt almost... taller.

     Weird.

     Once I entered the bathroom, I looked to the left, right at the mirror.

-Nagito-

     As soon as I heard Monokuma's announcement, I practically jumped out of bed. This is strange... I've never felt so energized before in my life!

     It must have been because of my early-night slumber. I should do that more often. I took a good look around my cotta-

Wait.

     Something's wrong.

     I glanced around one more time to confirm what I thought i saw. I was right. Something is wrong. My fridge was gone.

     Someone must have broken in last night. Was this a murder attempt? Or perhaps a SETUP? That would be a reasonable thing for someone to do in a situation like this.

     While I was walking to the bathroom, however, I thought that it was kind of strange how the first thing I noticed was the fridge. Not the fact that I was healthy, tan, and much shorter.

     I walk into the bathroom and peak in the mirror.