Levi

Being the quiet girl wasn't really fun for you but it worked, especially in your college classes.its not that you were popular but you did make a few friends "hey (y/n) um when are you gonna talk like a normal person" your freind kahlie asked picking up her bag "when I'm forced" you mumbled picking your bag up as well. Kahlie knew about levi and armin, you told her after she saw you kiss levi the first day of school and then kiss Armin the next day, "so um, if you take levi can I have armin and if you take armin can I have Levi" you almost chocked on air "you can have armin now, I spend more time with Levi and besides he needs to get his mind off of things" kahlies eyes got giant and started squealing. " ahhh! Arigato (y/n)-San, oh look Levi's waiting for you" you were already walking twards your lover. "No shit Sherlock" kahlie was used to your harsh words so it didn't hurt her "hey babe" you kiss levi and jump in his bright blue jeep "baiii!!" Kahlie said running to her car "so what's up bro"
"Who are you going to choose"
Damn him, you were avoiding this question with 'need more time' for long enough
"I uh-"
"No uh, now who do you want"
"Y-you"
He made a smirk, the same damn smirk he did the first night of your love making, and let's be honest you went to his house a lot for that very reason.
"Well now, we have to stop at the drug store for tonight don't we sex addict"
"Ha, me a sex addict, I think it's you who call me because he has a boner that won't go away" he chuckles driving into a cvs parking lot " oh yeah" you texted kahlie that she could have armin.

-after levi gets back into his jeep where you are-
"So wanna go see a movie tonight" he asks kissing you and handing the bag to you "sure and...levi! Why extra strength!" He made a suductiv face
"Well it almost broke last time and I don't want kids, I know you miss..kori but I can't have kids it just..I'm still not over my part in the accident" he started crying and you hugged him knodding as if you understood "don't worry levi, we'll use the condoms tonight"
"Oh before we leave go buy some bad ass hair dye, and then we're going to the mall to get you a piercing" you couldn't believe him, he knew everything you wanted to do.