Armin

Being the quiet girl wasn't really fun for you but it worked, especially in your college classes.its not that you were popular but you did make a few friends "hey (y/n) um when are you gonna talk like a normal person" your freind kahlie asked picking up her bag "when I'm forced" you mumbled picking your bag up as well. Kahlie knew about levi and armin, you told her after she saw you kiss levi the first day of school and then kiss Armin the next day, "so um, if you take levi can I have armin and if you take armin can I have Levi" you almost chocked on air "you can have levi now, I spend more time with Armin and besides he needs to get his mind off of things" kahlies eyes got giant and started squealing. " ahhh! Arigato (y/n)-San, oh look armins here to pick you up." You knodded already walking to where armin was waiting in his 1980 Purple Mazda. "Hey babe" you said jumping in the car and kissing him, "hai (y/n) do you wanna go see a drive in movie tonight" you knoded "YES" he chuckled at your answer. On your way there you mentioned to armin "you know what people do at the drive in theaters right, well cupples" he turned bright red "but I don't have any c-c-c-condoms" you removed a peice of his blond hair from his eyes. "Well I don't mind getting knocked up with your child" he tears up remembering kori, "this time I hope nothing bad happens"