x. heal

A/n: finally chapter 10 !! we're almost done with s1. also,  some scenes here are kinda random :') (sorry lol)

-

Your eyes jolted open awake, you felt your whole body aching as you tried the move it, ending up struggling.

You placed a hand on your aching head, then lightly scratching your eyes, to gain a grasp of your surroundings.

Making sure to not make any noise, you removed the blanket covering past half of your body, as you noticed you were dressed with a new set of clean clothes bothering you.

Looking around the area, it somewhat seemed more like an office than a actual room, as you continued to roam your eyes around the room, your sight landing on the person you expected the least. Or maybe not.

Not even a second after, you instantly recognized who the person was.

As your were about to get up despite the aching, you immediately halted in your doings, seeing a person, their head lying down the bed, beside you.

Mind changing, you covered yourself back using the blanket, slowly leaning back to the head board, feeling a pain on your that made you wince, before you heard a light groan, seeing him already half awake.

He placed the back of his hand on your neck and then forehead, his eyes halfway closed, with you just realizing he was checking your temperature.

But since you didn't know beforehand, you lightly flinched with the hand an inch away from you, only realizing it later.

"What you you feel? Does the wound still hurt?" He asked, as you just stared at him for a moment.

"I'm alright. The wound still hurt." You plainly replied, slightly pulling up the hem of your shirt, only seeing the bandage wrapped around your waist.

"How are the others? You?" You asked, while just staring ahead.

"They're okay. Everyone is worried about you." Just right after his reply, the door slowly opened, revealing the squad leader and the commander standing at the doorway.

"You're finally awake." They said calmly while walking to you, as they sat on the chair beside your bed, as you noticed their left hand was bandaged.

"How are you feeling? Does something hurt?" They asked, as you slightly lowered your head down, the sudden pain in the wound making you wince.

"I'm alright. The wound still hurt at sometime." You kept your calm face despite the pain, as they nodded in reply.

"We are glad that you're okay. We are still working on finding the suspect to this, you'll be the first to know when we're done." The commander spoke, as you lightly nod your head in response.

"Don't you think the suspect is the...female Titan?" You questioned in hesitance, not sure if they'll spill some information on the ongoing investigation. You shifted your head the side opposite them.

"We are working on that. We are hoping for your fast recovery. Now, excuse us." He said lastly, as Hange got up from their seat, as you watch them exit the room.

"I'll just get go you food. Stay here." The captain informed, as you nodded as your eyes are closed, you held your head lowered down.

Moments later after he arrived, you felt someone touch your forehead, before lightly raising your chin up, giving your water to drink, as you chugged down the glass of water given to you.

He slightly lifted up your shirt to check your wound, only it bleeding again, to the point that it's needed to change bandages, and even has light bloodstain on the shirt.