Your home

I was living in a normal village living by myself because all my family had died so I had no one my family was filled with witches and I was the most powerful I could do anything someone ask me to I could even predict the future but I just wanted to live a normal life so rarely would I use them only in case I really needed to use them.

One day I was in my house just making some dinner when all the sudden I heard screaming when I looked out the window I saw a weird monster and 3 girls with moths everywhere around them and some big 9ft lady the monster they were killing anyone in sight so ran out the back door until I was caught by the monster and the women who were staring in a distance, I could not let this monster Kill me so purple light was coming out of my hands as I took the monster in the air and threw him against a pole then took him back in the air and ripped his head off and then went back inside.

Lady dimitrescu POV.

After i saw the monster trying to eat this human I saw purple light coming out of her hands and when she killed the monster I was in shock she even went back Inside like it was nothing me and my daughters were all in shock I have never seen such a thing so I told my daughters to go invite her to my castle which they did I was hoping she said yes because she was very beautiful and I started to like her.

My POV
One of the girls that I saw watching me had invited me to the castle which I did accept because I needed a better place to live because my house was very small.

This is the end up this chapter thank you for reading also please go check out my other story's it would mean a lot to me.