Back home

Y/n POV

After living here for about a week and almost getting caught my alicina but I know she would give up but I'm really starting love my home so I have to leave before I never want to leave I packed my stuff and went to find alicina.

After looking for a while I saw her in the distance and I know she saw me but I was looking for to long I was very cold and I fell to the ground and was knocked out before I heard alicina say

"Y/N!!!"

Alicina pov

I finally found y/n but as soon as I saw her she fell to the ground I ran over to her and I picked her up and took her back to the castle I still felt really bad for throwing y/n I will never do that again even if I lose again.

Y/n POV

I woke up back in the castle in alicina bedroom I didn't see her until I was fully awake she walked in the room and it was very awkward until she said something.

"Look y/n I'm very sorry the anger just took over me I had never lost before"

"It's fine don't worry"

She got in bed with me and pulled me close and kissed the top of my head and cuddled me which felt like forever and then she fell asleep on me and I felt very happy now.

The next day

I wake up and alicina is still right next to me so I carefully get up and get dressed and then I see alicina up and ready and as I walked out she walked over to me and grabbed me and carried like a baby and kept kissing me all over and everywhere she goes she is still carrying me.

"Also y/n while you were gone Ethan winters showed up so if you see him bring him to me and I will take care of the rest"

She finally let me down and we both went to find Ethan and while I went into the wine room there he was.

"Who are you"

"I'm y/n the maid who are you, are you getting wine for lady dimitrescu because she wanted me to tell you that your doing amazing at your job and she is gonna give you some answers about someone's daughter named rose I don't know much but that is what she wants me to tell you and if you come with me I'm supposed to show you to her"

"Okay take me"

Ethan was falling for my trap I lead him right to her so she could kill him

"Miss here is the maid you requested"

I gave her a wink and she smiled and took him and went with the plan she took him and sat him down and told him fake news and as she told him to leave she grabbed him took out her claws and stabbed him and called her daughters but before they got here she sliced him into many pieces and her daughters took him away

Then alicina grabbed me and took me to the bed and it went on from there I already forgive her as soon as I got there because I couldn't say no to her

I am loving my story right now thank you all for reading this chapter I can't wait to write more also if you like my writing please follow me and go check out my other story's