The resturant

I was eating my coco puffs when I realised it's Monday not Saturday and I have to go to school! I have never gotten ready so fast. I slapped my coke themed bag on and ran to the bus stop. I was just in time. I sat next to May and Lily. Suddenly the teacher announced there was a new student coming after about 5 minutes so we have to welcome them very well. We were very excited. Then the student came in. I thought I recognised them but couldn't quite tell because I only saw they're back. They turned in front of the class, and what do you know it's Pepsi. I stared at her in absolute shock. Hey guys I'm Pepsi and I hope I can make some new friends she paused that I haven't made already she said and winked at me. I blushed. She sat down with the sport people . She was already long time friends with them. We couldn't stop staring at each other the entire class. When class was over i ran as fast as I could because I was not about to talk to her . But of course she caught up with me. Hey coke. Hi Pepsi. So i was wondering if you want to go to dinner mabye eat some rats she said . Wow ok sure when will you get me . 7 pm mabye today?. Sure! Wait is this a date i said trying to hold back my smile. Yeah if your into that. Y-Yea sure. School was over at 4pm i ran home to get ready. I didnt know What to wear. My mom came in. Hey want to wear this? She pulled out the most beautiful dress ive seen. It was red and long and i think it was made out of silk. OMG THANK YOU MOM. She smiled then left the room. I put the dress on ,it was very comfortable. I put some red mascara and blush on. I heard a honk. I put my rat perfume that my grandma had bought me on and ran outside. Hey pepsi i said while smirking. H-hey you look good she said. Thank you, you to! We were at the resturant she looked so pretty. Hey do you wanna go to the movies after this i saw the trailer for filthy cheetos and it looked pretty fun i asked. Sure! She said an smiled akwardly. We ate. I got dead rat dumplings and she got spaghetti croissant with bear livers. We talked so much. We talked about our specific taste in food and how we are not like other people. I really liked her. She makes my heart pound i tought. We finsihed eating then went to the movies. While she was eating her popcorn i reached out to get one bite. I didnt realize that it was her hand and bit into it. Hard. First she smiled at me then wiped the pool of blood collecting on her hand. While she was wiping it off i wanted to hold her hand but it was bleeding. I tried to help her wipe it off but it wasnt working. So i tought her lips arent bleeding then. I kissed her.