Chapter 18

***Jace P.O.V***

'What do you mean welcome back?' I looked around confused.

'You were out for a while Jace, they said you'd probably never wake up, and for you to wake up and actually have all of your senses, well that doesn't make sense.' Ivy sighed.

'Lets not question a miracle dear.' Sky said rubbing my hair from my eyes.

I guess now that I'm awake I should probably cut it some since it's so fucking long.

'Hey Jace.' Alex said. 'What was it like being in whatever you were in?'

'I really don't remember it and if whenever I think about it my head starts to hurt.' I looked out the window.

'Well I guess we shouldn't...it can't be good.' I heard Sky say.

'What?' I asked.

'I said well I guess we shouldn't push you if you head hurts then it can't be good.' Sky looked at me, confusion clear in her eyes. 'Jace hun are you okay?'

'Yeah, I must've not have heard you.' I smiled.

'Well Jace...me.' Ivy patted my bed.

'Do what to you?' I asked.

'Jace are you sure your okay?' Alex looked at me.

I suddenly felt exhausted like I had just ran 200 laps, my lungs burned and I couldn't breath.

'Jace?' I heard Sky's voice break. 'Help! We need some help in here!'

'Get out of the way please.' I heard a nurse say.

4 more nurses and 2 doctors rushed into my room.

It's so crowded and small in here.

Small the walls they're getting smaller.

No, it's my imagination.

Oh gosh what's happening to me.

'Get out now! He's having a panic attack, everyone else clear the room!' a doctor shouted at my family.

A panic attack?

'Out now!' A nurse shouted closing the door on my family.

I need a nap, I closed my eyes and let the darkness come over me.

***Ivy P.O.V***

After that ordeal with Jace the nurses wouldn't let us back in to see him and Sky started to cry so we just drove home. They released Jamie a few hours later so Alex and Oliver went to get him, Chris went upstairs to coddle Sky even though once we got home she was going to bed.

'Ivorie get over here now.' I stated. We hadn't properly talked since she showed up with our "brother" at the hospital with stiches in her and her freshly died back to black hair.

'Yes?' She smiled with an innocent smile on.

'Where's Ian?' I sat down and pointed to the couch in front of me.

'In our room..' She sat.

'Ian! Get in here too!' I shouted. Ian strutted into the room like he owned the place and sat calmly by Ivorie as if he didn't kidnap her.

'Yes?' He asked.

'Don't act that way with me.' I said.

'Why your acting like you didn't know.' He smiled.

I saw Ivorie's face drop.

'What do you mean she knew?' She looked at me.

'I didn't know he was going to hurt you or when he was going to kidnap you but I..' Ivorie interrupted me.