24:𝑀𝑌𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆 𝑃𝐸𝑅𝑆𝑂𝑁

"where are you going?" Lia questioned as soon as you stood up
"I have some business to finish" you stopped and turned around to look at her now bruised face, a satisfied smirk appeared on your face.

"And one more thing, keep your mouth shut if you don't wanna die," you said with a straight face, she gulped and nodded.

"And don't tell anyone that...I kidnapped you," she said while fiddling with her fingers
"Sure, but what are you gonna tell your loving parents about your face" you raised one of your brows.

"I don't know..." she looked down at her lap, you crouched down and lifted her chin with your index finger.

"Say that you got into a fight when you chased a thief...simple" you shrugged
"How can you come up with excuses really fast?" she asked you in disbelief
"It's talent bro" you patted her head and walked out of the building leaving her behind.

"I never thought she was that strong" Lia mumbled and stood up while wincing in pain.

-

While you were walking down the streets to reach the café you called Aera.

Aera:
Heyyo girl

Y/n:
Lia didn't send me those creepy texts

Aera:
How are you sure about that?

Y/n:
Uhhh....she kidnapped me now, and we had a fight and of course, I won. When I asked her about the texts and letters she said she didn't send those...

Aera:
Where are you now?

Y/n:
I'm going to meet Yoongi, I bet he is waiting for me

Aera:
Just come home fast, okay?

Y/n:
Yeah yeah

Aera:
Bye

Y/n:
Bye

You hung up the call and looked around as you felt many eyes looking at your bruised face.

"What are you looking at?" you shouted at them, they looked away and started to walk at a fast pace after looking at your scary gaze at them.

"Bunch of assholes" you mumbled and wiped the blood streaming down from your forehead.

"How can I forget it?" you groaned as you remembered Yoongi won't be able to control himself after seeing your blood.

You walked to the nearest pharmacy and asked for the necessary medical things
"Miss...we can't give you all these without a doctor's prescription" the guy who works there said while chewing a piece of gum.

"Kid just give it...I'll pay you double the amount" you pleaded
"Nope" he shook his head, you sighed in defeat.

"I thought of not doing this" he looked at you with confusion, the next thing he knew was that he was grabbed harshly by his collar.

"Listen up boy...I need these recently, and if you don't give me those things, I won't hesitate to punch your pretty face," you said and smiled sweetly at him, he gulped and nodded his head as a yes.

"I-i will give it" he stuttered, you let go of his collar 
"Good choice" he gave you all the things you wanted and you paid for it
"And sorry for scaring you" you laughed nervously
"I-its fine" he bowed respectfully.

"Okay then see you around," as you said that his eyes went wide as he wanted this to be the last meet
"S-sure" he gave you a fake smile, you scoffed and patted his shoulders and left the place making the boy sigh in relief.

You took a deep breath and entered the café making the bell ring as you enter, you saw Yoongi's figure sitting on a corner table while looking outside the glass window, a smile curved up on your lips as you saw him.
'he came'

You went behind him and whispered into his ears
"Boo," he looked at you and smiled but soon frowned looking at your face decorated with plasters.

"What happened to your face?" he questioned you, you sighed and took a seat opposite him and explained the whole incident.

"That girl," he said with gritted teeth and clenched his hand into a fist
"Cool down...I beat the shit out of her," you said and flipped your hair
"But still you got hurt" he looked at you in concern.

"It's nothing compared to the past" you smiled lightly remembering the incident where you were on a mission and was about to die, but you were saved as you got the treatment right on time.

"I'm sorry..." he brought his chair closer to yours and caressed your cheeks softly
"You don't have to be sorry" you bopped his nose with your finger
"Here's your order sir" the waiter came and placed the order on the table and left.

You both were having coffee with a peaceful silence
"Why did you leave me like that after stealing my first kiss?" you pouted
"I-i" he was at loss of words, he didn't know what to say
"Let me guess..." you smirked and went closer to him.

"Were you shy?" This was enough to make Yoongi blush
"N-no," he said and looked away from you, you chuckled looking at his flustered face.

"You look cute when you blush," you said and pinched his cheeks.
'aren't I supposed to make her all flustered?' Yoongi thought and looked at you.

"You look hot with bruises" Yoongi cursed under his breath for saying such a stupid thing like that, you on the other side tried your best not to laugh.

"You don't know how to compliment someone" you laughed making him sigh
"I'm just not used to it" he mumbled so that you won't hear it
"Don't worry I always compliment myself" you smiled and he looked at you in disbelief.

"Are you Jin hyung's long lost sister?" he chuckled
"If I was his sister I'll also be a vampire which will be awesome," you said and took a sip from your coffee, he smiled and drank his coffee too.

"Miss, someone said to give you this" the waiter came and gave you a piece of paper, you gulped thinking it shouldn't be from that mysterious person who is sending creepy texts to you, your breath hitched when you read it.

"I see...having a lovely time with your vampire boyfriend, but will it last long??"

-
Author's Note:
I wonder who that✨mysterious person✨is 😏😏😏😏
See you soon potatoes😏