Team Captain

The four heroes were on their way to meet up with Sharon Carter. She had arranged a way for them to get to Siberia. But unfortunately Steve didn't really understand the 'getaway car'. The four of them were jammed into a small Volkwagen Beetle. Alex sat in the back beside Bucky while Steve and Sam, were in the front. They met up with Sharon under a bridge near the airport. Steve went to go and speak with her while Alex Bucky and Sam, sat very uncomfortably in the small vehicle.
            "Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked Sam. They clearly didn't like eachother.
            "No." Sam replied bluntly. Alex tried very hard to keep her chuckles at bay. Watching the tension build was amusing. Bucky shifted slowly towards Alex and threw his metal arm around her shoulders. They're thighs touched, Alex tried her best to keep her cool. Sam watched the movement from the rear view mirror and smirked at her reaction to Bucky.
            "If you two are gonna start making out back there, I'm out." Sam retorted. Alex and Bucky both gave Sam a death glare. Alex reached across to the back of Sam's ear and let out a small electrical charge. Sam yelped and jumped so high his head hit the ceiling of the car. Steve and Sharon's heads snapped towards the vehicle. Bucky snorted and laughed as he shook his head.
             "What the hell Alex!" Sam yelled back at her. Alex stayed still, her hand quickly back at her side. She tried so hard to keep her face straight.
             "What? Did a bee sting you?" She blinked innocently at Sam. He growled and shifted back into his seat. Alex snorted and finally let out a laugh, Sam rolled his eyes and cleared his throat.
             "Can't wait to get the hell out of this damn car." Sam mumbled as he shifted in his seat. Bucky smiled as he watched Alex have her laugh attack. He saw something in the corner of his eye and he tapped Alex's shoulder. She looked at him and his motioned his head telling her to look. The three of them stared out the windshield as Steve and Sharon came closer and closer, they kissed.
              "Well, atleast someone is having fun." Alex smirked. Bucky shook his head and kept his chuckle well hidded. Steve and Sharon finished they're kiss and pulled back from eachother. Steve smiled and turned to the car, all three of them smiled.
              "Oooh Steve!" Alex taunted, knowing damn well he could hear her. He rolled his eyes and walked back towards the car, holding some items. It was each of their suits. The three remained silent as Steve put their suits in the trunk and he got in the car. Alex bit her lip holding back her laughter.
              "So...was it a good kiss?" Alex slowly asked as she started to laugh. Bucky immediately placed his right hand over her mouth silencing her.
              "Thanks Buck." Steve nodded his head to his friend. Bucky smiled and Alex let out a laugh underneath his hand. Bucky tried to keep his composure and cleared his throat. Sam turned his head to Steve.
              "Well was it?" Sam asked. Steve ignored him and started the car. Bucky slowly dropped his right hand covering Alex's face, bad idea.
              "Well if your that quiet, must have sucked." Alex blurted out. Steve turned in his seat glaring at her. Immediately Alex, Bucky and Sam all bursted out laughing. Steve rolled his eyes and put the car in drive and hit the gas.

                  The four of them pulled up to the airport. They parked in the parkade, hoping they wouldn't be seen. Steve put the car in park and shut it off. They got out, Bucky got out of the back and offered his hand to Alex who was stuck in the seat. She took his hand and he pulled her out.
                "Are you sure you want to go through with this Alex? We are in for a hell of a fight." Bucky asked her as Alex stretched.
                "I'm here now aren't I? It's too late to switch sides Bucky, I'm kind of a criminal now." Alex chuckled. Bucky smiled softly at her, another vehicle pulled up. Alex turned and rested her arms on the roof of the Volkswagon. Bucky placed his right hand on the roof and stood beside her as the doors of the van opened. Clint and Wanda emerged from the vehicle.
                "Thanks for coming." Steve smiled at Clint as they shook hands.
                "No problem man." Clint smiled back at Steve and waved over to Sam and Alex. Alex waved back at him.
                "I didn't actually think you would be here Al." Clint rose a eyebrow. Alex growled at the nickname she hated.
                "Dude, I told you to stop calling me that. Makes me feel like I'm a ninety year old man." She replied. She immediately looked at Steve and Bucky.
                "No offence guys." She chuckled. Bucky smiled and patted her small shoulder. Steve chuckled and spoke to Wanda. She told him it was time for her to get off her ass.
                "Did you get the new recruit?" Steve asked Clint.
                "Oh yeah, we had to give him some coffee." Clint nodded as he walked over to the van and opened the back door. Some guy was sitting inside of it sleeping, he jolted awake and looked scared. He jumped out of the van.
               "Jeez, what time zone is this?" The man asked. His jaw dropped when he looked at Steve.
               "Whoa, its you! So nice to meet ya man!" The guy exclaimed and took Steve's hand. "I'm shaking your hand too much, just wow. It's Captain America!" He looked over at Alex and he giggled really loud. Alex knew who he was after watching him.
                "Sup Scott?" Alex nodded her head over to him.
                "Holy shit! Your Alex Stark! Like the Tony Stark's daughter!! Insane! Man you are really are prettier in person!" Scott grew more and more excited. Bucky clenched his jaw and squeezed the roof of the car. Alex chuckled.
                "Sorry Lang, your not my type." Alex called back. He looked at Bucky and swallowed heavily.
                "Sorry man! Didn't mean to hit on your girl!" Scott rose his hands up defensively. Steve and Sam chuckled and looked back at Alex and Bucky.
                "Dude can we get back to the massive battle that's about to hit us?" Alex placed her head onto the roof of the car, she knew a headache was forming. Bucky looked down at her and frowned, her headaches really bugged her. He placed his cold metal hand on her neck and she sighed from relief.
                "Are you going to be okay?" Bucky whispered to her. Alex nodded and reached back and grasped his metal hand.
                "Yep, just want this to be over." Alex sighed. Bucky pulled Alex over to him and wrapped his arm around her. She buried his face into his broad chest. Alex wrapped her small arms around his waist and sighed. He rested his chin on her head and inhaled, something was bothering him. This girl turned her back on her family to keep him safe. But he knew deep down, once she knew the truth about her family. She would never forgive him. Steve cleared his throat.
                 "Alright everyone, suit up!"