Chapter 8

🌷Y/n pov🌷

After Tubbo left to go home Tommy got yelled at for not telling me that he and Tubbo were outside. After that, we all ate dinner and went to bed because we were told that we have school tomorrow.

🌷In the morning🌷

"Y/n! Wake up and get ready for school its the first day back from summer break." Phil yelled from outside my bedroom door. I got up and got dressed. When I went downstairs I was given pancakes for breakfast.

"Does everyone have everything ready for school?" I heard Phil ask us.

"Dad do we have to go to school? Like I do want to see Tubbo and Ranboo but I don't want to go to school," Tommy said.

"Tommy, you need an education to get a good job when you're older," Phil said to Tommy after he gave him his pancake.

"Yea, Tommy, I even have to go to school so suck it," I said right as he sat down.

"Bitch, if I wasn't grounded you be getting beat up right now. So be lucky."

"Sure whatever you say Mr. I-don't-tell-my-sister-that-I'm-going-outside-without-permission," I say back knowing I won the fight.

"Ugh, fine whatever your annoying you know that." He said and I just nodded my head in agreement.

Soon we left for school and let me tell you it was a long day that's for sure.

At least that's what I thought before I got home and found out how the others day was then I feel lucky that my day wasn't as bad as theirs.

——————————————

Hello, my lovely people, this is a shorter chapter I'm sorry. I also wrote this chapter on my phone so it might be a little weird than how it normally is. Let me know if you want to know what happened at school in the book just remember that I live in America so the school system is different and won't be the same as in a British school. Okay, I love you so make sure you drink water and eat.

(Words: 367)