Chapter two_ Lightweight Confusion

>>pic of Hannah 

Hannah's p.o.v

"They can't do that to us!" Brianna complained.

"I'm sorry guys. I didn't know detective James would have called all your parents" I sighed heavily, slumping my shoulders.

"I know" Taylor assured me with a sad smile, adjusting her dark rimmed spectacles that was perched neatly on her nose.

"Just fucking leave me alone!" a familiar deep, thunderous voice echoed through the hallways causing silence to fill the atmosphere at once. Tyler punched his locker ferociously as his golden looks spilled over his forehead.

Concerned, we approached him. "Hey Ty what's wrong?" Bri lightly placed her hand on his shoulder. He looked up at her with bloodshot eyes and swatted her hand away. He looked like he hadn't slept in days or cared to shave, as there was a slight stubble making its way onto his face.

"Don't fucking touch me! Just leave me alone!" He yelled at us,  making me flinch at his tone. He growled angrily and departed.

"What's up with him?" asked Brianna concern flooding her face.

Taylor remained quiet but worry was evident on her face.

"We should try talking to him when he has calmed down but for now let's all get to class, okay" I suggested and they nodded.

As we walked into the classroom. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets as I took in the sight in front of me. I stepped in and looked around. The pictures were everywhere. She wasn't kidding and now I knew why Tyler was so upset. There were images of Summer making out with a girl topless. Bri gasped, "Shit that's summer? whats she doing with a chick?"

"I don't know but it doesn't look good" Taylor commented.

I glanced at the writing underneath the picture,  slut and homo was written in bold capitals.

I didn't have a clue as to what was happening or why summer was romantically involved with a girl when she had a boyfriend but it doesn't look right. Why would someone do this? Who would do something this?

"Err I will be right back" Bri stepped backwards, slapping a hand over her mouth and ran away.

"I'm going to check if she's okay" Taylor replied and hurried down the halls chasing after Bri.

I grabbed one of the posters and shoved it into my bag. I was about to leave, when someone grabbed my wrist. I turned to face Jeremy.

"Oh hey Jeremy" I said blushing lightly

"I know it must be hard for you all that is happening. I'm sorry i didn't get a chance to talk to you sooner, i have been busy with football and chances are, i might get a  football scholarship if i keep playing good and thats what i have been doing for the past few weeks"

"It's okay" I answered staring into his sparkling green eyes.

"So see you around?"

"Sure" i answered and went in search of my friends following the same direction they did, when I heard loud sobs filling the bathroom. It sounded like Brianna. I noticed the door was locked. She was talking on the phone, I listened attentively trying not to make a sound

"Yes okay, blame me. I shouldn't have drugged her. I know it showed up in the report, I was just angry and I" She stopped whatever she was saying and listened on the phone. Was she talking about Summer?

"Whatever mom, just keep quiet. We know nothing, okay. If anything plays out you can blame it on either Taylor or Hannah. I didn't know the drugs would have effected her that badly along with the dosage of alcohol I gave her. Shut up mom! You're coming to pick me up? Okay, I am going to the office to wait, Bye " She spoke up her voice stern.

I gasped and ran down the hall to the right and hid behind the locker before Bri sees me. I Can't believe what Bri was saying. She drugged Summer because she was angry . I'm guessing it was more than that. All the pressure maybe made Summer kill herself. But what did Summer do so bad that Brianna did that? And why would Brianna react the way she did when she saw the picture? Maybe she is just a very good actress.

I know who killed my best friend. I need to know If Tyler's okay. I sped down the halls only to bump into Brianna herself.

"Bri where are you going?" I asked impatiently.

"Uh well I'm going home" she gulped panic in her face.

"Why?" I suddenly asked feeling confident.

"Because I don't feel well" She answered and she walked away.

How could she do that? I thought we were all best friends. But If she wanted to hury Summer why would she try to get her drunk and drug her?

As I walked down the hallways I heard students whispering and talking as they walked by. "I didn't know Summer was a lesbian" " Isn't that her friend, Hannah" "Wasn't she dating Tyler?"

She was the talk of the school. I glanced at the poster once more, the brunette that was kissing Summer looked familiar. You couldn't see her face much, but she looked familiar, i can't put my finger on it right now.

I went to my locker and placed my book. I remebered Summer's locker was next to mines and i had her combination. I pinned in 7 7 50 12. It opened and a bunch of letters fell out. I picked up one to see the sender's name was blank. I opened the letter, it was handwritten in cursive telling her to stay away from Tyler. Again, the handwriting seemed so familiar yet I don't know whose it belonged too. OMG! She was receiving threat notes. She never told me. They were evidence. I immediately grabbed the letters and stuffed them into my bag and closed the locker.

"Hey" Taylor chimed in from nowhere.

"Uh Hi" I replied taken off guard.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" she apologized.

"It's okay"

"So Brianna just went home. I just don't get why she was over reacting so much. Maybe I stop by her house later"

"Uh No of course not!"

"Why?"

I thought of an excuse, "I think she needs some alone. I also think we should keep an eye on her and keep a distance at the same time. "

It is better that way. She's dangerous, there is no telling what could happen.

And maybe the tables just might turn