Stranded (PART 1)

"Mom come on I'm gonna be late!", I yell towards my mother's room from downstairs. "Yeah I'm coming!" she yells back throwing my suitcase down the stairs. "Mom we gotta go. Well, be late if we take any longer." I say running to take up my suitcase and pulling my mom towards the door. "Okay, okay I'm coming," she says trying to keep up as I drag her towards the car. She grabs the keys shutting the door on our way out. 

I open the driver's door for her, she sits down and starts up the ignition as I rush to the passenger's side and slam the door flopping my suitcase in the back seat. "Drive Drive Drive!" I yell.

"Look I know you really want to get to this karate tournament, but you will not yell at me. I am your mother and I got up at 8 a.m. to pack the suitcase you left in the hallway after I told you for a week to pack it up!"

"S- Sorry mom. I just don't want to let my teammates down by missing the flight."

"Isn't Mr.Lawrence privately flying you guys up?"

"Well yeah, but he said he wouldn't let anyone that came late on the plane. So can you please go just a little faster? Please?.

She sighs and pushes hard on the gas flinging me into the seat. I quickly fasten my seatbelt clutching onto it for dear life. Shifting my view over to my mother I can see her I see her trying to hold back a laugh. She slows down a bit and I loosen my grip on the seat belt looking out the window. This is what I've been preparing for this entire year and I'm finally going to the championships. Plus I get to spend a whole week with Hawk, seeing him in the hotel hallways and maybe in my hotel room. Well, at least when he asks me out which I hope will be this week so that we can hurry up and fuck already. 

"So what are you gonna do in japan?" my mom asks. Without giving it a moment's thought I say "I'm probably just gonna buy some anime merch and Japanese snacks. I'm also gonna kick some major ass.". I was scared for a second that she might say something about me cursing, but she just responds "Oh, so you're not excited about seeing Hawk?"

"Oh right. I don't know why I forgot that he was gonna be there." I try to be nonchalant, but from the smirk on my mother's face, I could tell Id failed miserably.

"Suuuure, anyways your here." She points out the window and I see all my friends boarding the private plane. I especially notice Hawk at the back of the line. "Okay, mom I love you." I give her a quick hug and sprint to get my stuff out the back

"I love you too! You'll call me right?"

"Yes."

"You have your underwear right?"

"Mom of course I do." I softly close the car door and then close it again to hear the click "See you in a week mom"

"See you in a week"

I take my suitcase out the back and watch my mom drive off. As soon as I see her leave I run to stand behind Hawk. He turns around smirking when he realizes it's me, "I was starting to think you wouldn't show up.". I smirk back copying his confident stance, "As if I'd ever miss the chance to beat your ass.". 

"As if you'd have the chance."

I laugh a bit too loud, but immediately stopped myself when he turns around to move up with the line. Even though I hate to admit it I love everything about Hawk. His hair, his could care less attitude that body. The line moves up again and I grab my suitcase, but then the line comes to an abrupt stop flinging into Hawk.

I quickly back off of him putting some space between us. I thought he was gonna turn around and lash out, but instead, he pauses for a second and then keeps up with the line. Mr.Larurance puts his hand in front of me halting me to a stop. "You ready y/n?", he asks.