fic teasing<3

BC I SURPSINGLY ENJOYED YAS AND SANJANA BULLYING ME, I PRESENT TO YOU MY PRIDE AND JOY, CHAPTER TWO!!!

but i feel like i need redemption after this bad writing so at the end theres a slightly less bad summary of a bellatrix fic im working on lmao...prob going to publish it when one of my fics has 10 chapters (u know me so like never<3)

   We walk into the building and go to my moms office. City Hall is huge and historical and architecturally incredible. I go to the front desk and see the familiar face of Lillian, the front desk lady.

"She should be in her office right now, but she has a meeting in fifteen I think."

"Thanks Lil. " I wave and head down to my Moms office.

"Mamasita. Your favorite child his here." I joke. I'm her only child so she has no other option.

"Yes, I see Evan standing next to you, I didn't need you to tell me he was here." She jokes back. My mom and I are almost equally sarcastic when she wants to be.

"Hey mom. Its good to see you too." I mutter.

"Hey Mama Rose." He kisses my moms cheek. I always think of the musical Gypsy when he calls her that. My moms name is Rose, but most of my friends call her Mayor Fitzgerald or Mrs. Fitz.

"What's up with you two cuties? Just wanted to come visit me?" She asks.

"Wait what? Isn't today when we were supposed to set up signs around town?" I ask. I'm very confused, as it seems is Evan.

"Oh no! I forgot to text you both. We decided not to do that today because it is supposed to rain! I would've assumed Angelo would've told you about it when you left!" She says apologetically. Angelo is my dad. Being hispanic, I know damn well that calling him Angelo results in like none of anything good.

"This genius forgot to set her alarm." He kisses my forehead and I almost wince. It physically hurts to know that every touch of his is just pretend. "I had to come wake her up and that's why we're late. I bet Papa Fitz already left for work." Evan explains.

"Oh yes, probably. He's getting in a boat from China on Sunday so he was to make sure everything is set." My mom reminds herself.

"Oh cool. I bet you he's gonna take you out tonight. He always does that right before a stressful weekend." I say.

"I should do that too, shouldn't I? Right before a crazy dinner party or something I should take you out to dinner or something." He suggests. I know he's not serious, but there's something about hearing him say that he'll take me out that brings butterflies into my stomach.

"I'm free tonight and we have that brunch thing with the political people together at my place. Maybe you could give it a test run." I tease him.

"It's a date then. I'll pick you up around seven." He tells me. He'll do what now?

"Oh ok. I was teasing but sure." I blush a bit when I say this. Its rare that he asks me out to do anything. We're more 'lets hang out with a group of friends and show some PDA a few times' type of fake couple.

"You're cute when I surprise you, I should do it more often." He says, as if its a fact. He sounds really genuine and for a second I think it could be. Then I remember that were in my moms office and he says these types of things when we're around our parents.

"Feel free to do so." I sigh.

"Ok, I think I will." He says. Then I feel his fingers tilt my chin up and he kisses my softly. Even though its just for show, it feels so good to be kissed by Evan Roxen. He pulls away and I avoid is eye contact and try to remember how to breathe.