☆ 𝓘𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮 ☆

A/N
Hi! thanks for taking your time in waiting for my next chapter!

A/NHi! thanks for taking your time in waiting for my next chapter!

Titans strongly resembled nude humans. They were typically bipedal, though a few were quadrupedal, with the limbs and features one would expect in humans; however, they were all deformed to some extent in body proportions (enlarged head, small limbs, etc.). The vast majority of Titans had exceptionally wide mouths with an array of entirely sharp (in certain instances), or entirely flat teeth (which was more common in most observed titans). The vast majority of Titans had a masculine body type, although all of them lack reproductive organs.

"Wow, this is so long" you mumbled quietly for only you to hear. "Please read the page and enlisten your understandings, I will be going" that quick? He was suppose to exit the class, suddenly he said "The festival was very live and colorful, you made me feel cherished class, thank you and I'll be taking my leave, please hand your documents at the front desk for Sir Gunther to packed things up since he's you're next subject teacher" in that he left

"This will be interesting, dad will be lecturing again, well I saw him last night making presentations about linguistics" Olivia said from behind looking blankly "Also he said to me that I will be pairing up with Hanji for the group thingy I suppose, I guess we still have one more hour to do the documentation about it, damn being a college student is hard, isn't it Y/N?"

"I fully agree with you, it is difficult especially when you don't have the motivation to learn new things" you sighed writing the summary of history about titans, are titans even real? Heck they are

"Y/N, got some inspirational quotes? Like some quotes to end up this summary?" she said

"Hmmm... 'Difficult roads often leads to beautiful destinations' is it fine? Its not kind of related to Titans bu-"

"holy mother frog, where did that came from" she said

"Yeah... get used to it, she's kinda like Armin" Eren said admiringly staring at you with his hand at his chin

"Speaking of Armin where is he?" you said, why would I forgot about that precious angel?

"Oh yeah, Armin ate a lot of apple candies last night and got tooth and stomach ache, so now he's all alone at home, fortunately, he said Annie was there to check him up"

"Annie? As in Annie Leonhart?" Levi's bestfriend questioned, she sounds like she's worried somehow

"Yep, the one and only Annie"

"We can visit Armin later if you want" Mikasa offered but you declined in reason of him getting personal space for only the two of them, "I think its better for Armin to rest, he needs it"