Chapter 17

Third pov

(At adu du base)

The sound of the annoying alarm rang around the trash base of a familiar alien as he groans trying to cover his ears while his brow twitch, as his alarm keep ringing that annoying sound as he immediately stood up and smash his clock with the handmade hammer.

"Aish I can't get any sleep here" he growls and got back laying on his bed falling in a peaceful sleep
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

RING!!!!

his eyes widened still hearing the alarm as he immediately sat up and grabs the alarm clock throwing it at the wall making it stop "finally! I can get some sleep" he said laying back down about to close his eyes

"MR.BOSS!! WAKE UP!!" His eyes snap open as it twitch hearing the purple robot scream "augh!! Probe! Can't you see I'm trying to sleep here!!!" He shouted glaring at the robot

"B-but mr.boss there's something you have to see!" Probe said as he grabs adu du hand and drag him out of the bed "beside it's 1;00 already"

......

"Look mr.boss! Don't you recognize it?" Probe asked pointing at the red dot at the sensor "how am I supposed to recognize that?, This is not a school year book with pictures!" Adu du said glaring at probe as computer went beside adu du.

"According to the satellite boos, it seems like it's out space ship" the computer said shocking the alien "what? Are you sure about this?" He asked looking at the two robots, "oh yes we're sure mr.boos and it looks like it's heading to earth!"

"Huh heading from earth?!"

"Sir were picking up something in the communication" computer said as the screen open up showing another bow head alien just like adu du but more taller.

"Hahaha, hello my new slaves I hope your all preparing for my arrival" the alien said as adu du recognized him immediately making him glared at the screen "ejo Jo?"

"Adu du, from the lower class of our kind no ...the one brought shame to the planet"

"Eh? You know each other Mr.boss?"  Probes asked seeing how mad his master is "how can't I know him?, He was my classmate, my nextdoor neighbor and the bully his that one that made people throw me out!" He growls glaring at the alien at the screen.

"Well? I see your still living like the tra-!! Hey!!" Ejo Jo stop seeing the screen was turned off as adu du turn off the screen "what are we going to do now!?" He panic passing around.

"Oh I know Mr.boss we'll lie to him, tell him that our operation are going smoothly" probe suggested looking at the alien "hey if you're going to think of a plan ty muting your mic!" Ejo Jo said hearing them as the screen got turned on again.

"Now I see why your mission don't go as plan your teamed up with a bunch of clowns!" Ejo Jo taunt as adu du growls "hey stay out of this!" He glared and turned off the screen again as ejo Jo turned one the screen, as the two started fighting over the button glaring at each other.

Computer immediately cover the screen with a peace of cloth and turned off the mic as probe shush adu du "I got it sir" computer said as the three whispers at the background while ejo Jo tried to listen what there talking about but only heard muffled sounds.

"Okay good ideas" adu du said as computer took off the cloth and probe turned of the mic and screen "well? Are you done talking nonsense?"

"Y-you have to turned back quickly or else you might get beat up by this super hero known as boboiboy!" Adu du said as computer showed a edited clip of boboiboy beating up adu du from the past.