chapter 18

Third pov
The gang made is back to there class as they all sat down waiting for Mr.papa to hand out the papers for their exams as they except for lily, raven, yaya and ying are worried getting a fail.

They were about to start the test when a knock shock them they looked at the door as the gang except for raven was shocked to see adu du in a kids uniform with a wig and glasses.

"Good morning" Adu du spoke holding his back pack.

Lily deadpanned as she rolled her eyes looking down at her papers since Mr.papa already gave it to her 'again with the confusing questions?' She thought and read the paper back to back.

"Ay what's dudu head doing here?" Gopal asked as adu Du glared at him "and who might you be?" Mr.papa said thinking his a new student "doesn't he knows that's adu du? Ying question looking at there teacher.

"Uhmm my name is jonathan adu du sir I'm a new student" the box head alien spoke "your such a liar, that's adu du" boboiboi spoke as the rest agreed while raven looked at the alien with curiosity.

"Now now, how can you be sure his Adu Eu?" Mr.papa spoke as lily fell Down her chair "eh? Lily are you okay?" Yaya asked as the girl got up and sat down "yes I'm fine yaya" she smiles at her 'of course our idiot teacher won't notice...'

Boboiboy walked towards adu du wearing a blank face as he took away his nerd glasses "see his adu du!"

"Alright alright I see your point but I will allow it for he is now a student of my class and will change into good!" Mr.papa declared as the whole classmate were doubtful about the alien changing.

"Now then begin your exams!"

Lily quickly start answering the papers same goes to raven as the student's got stuck on question number 3

"The handsome Mr.papa is a bus driver during one rainy morning he has 41 passengers in the bus and stops at station A, 5 passenger left and 7 enters" boboiboy read out loud as he tries to solve the question" after driving for 15 minutes the bus stops at station B and C 11 passengers left and 40 passengers enters at each stops"

He start writing down the numbers at the papers as he read it again "what is the bus drivers age?!" His eyes twitch while his jaw drop seeing his effort on solving the question is wrong.

'Huh why is it asking for the bus drivers age?' ying wonder and read the question again as she and yaya slightly looked at lily as is already the next page.

"Excuse me Mr.papa!" Ying raised her hand as the teacher looked at her "yes?" Wonder looking at the Chinese girl "how old are you mr.papa?" She asked wondering is she can get the answer.

"My age is .....a secret~" Mr.papa tease making as lily sigh "what about you lily? Do you know what Mr.papa age is?" Boboiboy asked looking at the redhead

"Hey now don't talk to other students during an exams!" Mr.papa shouted as the two got back answering while adu du rub his hand laughing in silent "now then I can finally start my plan" he whispers to himself and pulled out the walkie talkie"Probe start fast forward the weather to a windy one"

.......

while probe was in the janitor closet saluted "okay Mr.boss, windy weather coming right up!" He spoke as he choose a switch.

......

"Come on Mr.papa tell us!" Yaya beg to the teacher making ying angry "no Mr.papa don't tell her, tell me!" She spoke as the rest of the class watch them.

"Don't do it Mr.papa don't tell her a thing!" Yaya spoke getting up on her seat "alright, alright I will tell you my age..." There teacher spoke dramatically.