Chapter 13

Okay first of all I have 500 readers or maybe when you read this it will be over. (Maybe). But thank you for reading. Enjoy!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany's pov

When I woke up Jackson wasn't there. I went into the kitchen and found a note on the counter. It was from Jacskon. On the note it states that all of Got7 is in LA and doing a show. Also that they had to start practicing. So I called Chachi. "Hey Chachi, do you want to hang out today?" I asked her. "Yeah. Meet me at my place at 11:30." She replied. "Okay. Bye." As I said and hung up the phone.

It was 10:30 so I got ready. When I got there Chachi was still getting ready. I was sitting on her bed. "I was thinking we can go shopping." She stated. "Okay." I replied. "Yeah, I want to go get Mark a going away gift." She said. "A what.... did you say going away gift?" I asked her in shock. "Didn't Jackson tell you. Got7 came to LA to kick off their US tour. Mr.JYP told them this really late. And they are having their performance. They're leaving later that day." Chachi explained to me.

"Oh okay." I murmured. I can't believe Jackson didn't tell me the truth. As me and Chachi were shopping we stopped in this jewelry store. We kind of looked in the area of promise rings. There were these adorable couple rings that said his and hers. I brought them for me and Jackson. Then Chachi and I brought some clothes for us, then went home.

When I got home Jackson was there. "Who let you in?" I asked. "Oh, the door man. " He responded. "How come you didn't tell me that Got7 was going on a tour, and you were leaving after tomorrow?" I asked him with a little sadness in my voice. "Because I didn't know how to tell you. I felt like you would've hated me. Like you would be mad at me, and I didn't want that to happen." He replied.

"Okay." I said. I gave him the box with the rings in it. "I brought this for you today." I said as I gave it to him. "Really.... what is it?" He asked me. He opened the box and found the rings. He took the ring that said "his" and put it on my left hand middle finger. "Next one is going to be the promise ring." He said. Then I took the one that said "hers" and put it on the same finger.

Then me and Jackson looked into each others eyes and kissed each other passionately.

Well that's it for today. So u will see u guys tomorrow.**smiles**