5|Dinner Delights|

Happy New Year!!

As I look back today at the year that passed away, I realised that I might not had the best year but this year definitely taught me the what I have been yearning to learn.

From realising that the anxiety I had since childhood was being a burden to me to discovering a new side of me that had lost the will to live. I decided to cut every single thing that would make me happy.... Which also resulted in me taking the books down.

The side that I saw makes me shiver today, for if any of the steps I had taken, been bought to a bit of success, I would carry the guilt along or wouldn't been alive.

I still carry the marks I bore, but now they are not of a weak person but of someone who looks at them and realises how strong she is.

If taking professional help, was an initiative then securing a well paid internship was the gift. During those days, I always thought how would I ever come out of it. Even now I do, whenever I get anxious, I realise there is a long road ahead before I completely come out as an anxiety less person. But now what motivates me is the position that I am currently.

Some happy moments and some sad ones . Getting a group of 6 Friends for someone who didn't have even one still makes me feel as if a dream. I have spent a good year, turning 20 and yet realising ki my akal is in kooda.

This was how my last year was. Feel free to give your inputs and along with that anybody who feels like ranting, I am here.

Though I am not sure when I would replying since the first day of the year has got me quite high......not on drinks but on fever.

Also, I had decided to update once I am done with editing but then I realised that it would actually take a forever to do so.

P.s Your love for these books was the factor to get me back to updating.❤️

Enjoy Reading!!

3 Months later

Goldstein Apartment

7 PM

3 months had passed since Manik and Nandini had met and they had become the best of friends. Both of them were so different yet so alike.

Both of them didn't have many friends and shared an equal amount of love for food too.

Nandini was correcting the answer sheets of her students when her phone rang and as per her habit without looking at the caller Id she picked up the phone.

"Hello Amma!!! main theek h!! mujhe pata hai late hogaya hai aur maine abhi tak khaana nahi khaya mai aaj bahar jaa rahi hu!! hello amma kuch bolo"

"Hello, to you too Ms Murthy"

"Manik" Nandini said palming her face.

"Haanji Mai"

"You called me up, at this time? I thought it was Amma" Nandini said trying to act normal despite her wish of the ground swallowing her up.

"Haan!! Vaise you should not reveal all your details aise hi,koi bhi faiyda utha sakta hai.!!"

"Kaisa faiyda Mr Malhotra?'

"Faiyda jaise ki tumse puchna Would you come for a dinner with me!!!"

Nandini was shocked would be an understatement, she looked at her phone's screen once and then at herself.

"Hello? You there?" Manik asked as he recieved no reply from her side.

"Yeah!! And why do you think I will say yes to you?"