Alternate Future I-What if UK and France went to war

To start of I must say this in very unlikely.

The year is 2021 and France accuses the UK of violating their civilians rights and want the monarchy down. The UK in return says to prepare for war. This is recognized as the start of WWIII. Immeadiatly UK and France flock to the US, China, and russia. America says yes to France and China says yes to the UK. Russia then says ues to France to gain chinese land and strengthen bonds with the USA. They start asking around europe. Spain chooses Frances side to get Gibralter back and Germany aays yes to UK to end France. Switzerland starts mobilizing to defend while italy decides to join UK. Meanwhile Bennelux goes with the french side against Germany. Scandinavia and Denmark decide to join Frances side to not get a Russian invasion. Central Europe mobilizes for france against germany while the baltics and balkans go with France to prevent russia and italy from taking over. Turkey joins UK due to wanting Greece. The middle east would become the wasteland after a few daus due to missiles. The african union takes them as neutral land. And india is with France against china.

Now that thats over, The first year of the war germany is pushed from both sides and then the northern retreat leaves them surrendered. Italy suffers hundreds of landings and many cities burn. So does the Vatican. Italy surrenders. Gibralter is taken and Ireland and Scotland join France. 2 million troops take the rest of the UK in europe. All in a week europe falls from UK. Greece fights turkey to a standstill to where greece owns half of the country. The chinese decide to invade siberia and india. They fail and china nearly falls. But turkey uses 48 nukes. The US and USSR retaliate with 387 before turkey surrenders. China launches 408 while the US, USSR and France launch 1,234.

Who won, France.