lol john (chapter 1)

In this, john is pacifist, cause of how he acted to protect himself in the past by straight-up beating tf out of them

𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I woke up to the sound of my alarm

"ngh... OH sHiT" as john hurried to the bathroom

John gets a bluish-gray vest pared up a white shirt and a coat, which was the school uniform of his new school ever since he got expelled in New Boston. John put some gel in his hair and he's ready to go.

John just arrived at his new school, Wellston Private High School.

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫  (sorry for the sudden time skip D:)

"Hey, doc.." John said quietly as he walks into the infirmary

"John, you are a regular patient here SINCE ON YOUR FIRST FUCKING WEEK, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU" Doc yelled at him

"look at the bright side doc!" John said

"THERE IS NO BRIGHT SIDE JOHN." Doc yelled back

John nervously sweated as he walks over to the bed and sits down.

"here." as doc gave him a drink (doc was already fed up with his bs)

John drank it then he laid down on the bed, he grabbed a blanket and just laid there, he has an excuse not to attend class and he didn't even want to go, he grabs his phone and texts Seraphina and tells her is urgent and to head to the infirmary.

"JOHN" as Seraphina busted through the door.

"Sera :D" john smiled

"john... this isn't urgent." As Seraphina sighed.

"But it is, I'm bored" John scoffed.

Seraphina slammed the door and straight up left

" guess ill get to the roof, I'll get myself out of here" John pulled down the blanket to gets up.

He leaves to get to the roof to hang out with Seraphina, he accidentally bumps into someone and drops his bag, at least it isn't papers he thought.

"I am so sorry! I'll try to be more careful" He looks up to see a blonde with some vibrant blue eyes.

Holden starts to get defensive "YOU bumped into the KING"

"it's fine.." Arlo said as he wipes off some dust 

He heard he was a cripple yet he had no fear, yes he apologizes, but he wasn't scared at all, arlo was suspicious.

Holden scoffs and leaves with Arlo.

𝐀𝐫𝐥𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Arlo just bumps into a ravenette, a crippled one. He was apologetic but not a hint with fear.

"interesting... maybe I can get something from Isen later," Arlo thought as he entered his classroom.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 (still arlos pov)

Arlo enter The Press Teams room.

"Isen. you. me. talk. now." Arlo say in a monotone voice

Isen nearly jump out of his body and quietly goes

"I need information on John, he's in your grade," I said.

"w-why..? OMG ARE YOU INTERESTED IN HIM??" Isen said in a surprised tone

(this is a joke lmao sorry don't leave D:)

"what? No, I have no feelings for that 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞, and do not ask questions." Arlo said.