Asslo no more rep (chapter 4)

It's been two weeks since Seraphina's suspension. (she will be back in a week or so lol)

"hm..? Oh! It's Arlo, he messaged me that we are going to run errands together, its around 4pm he wants to go!" Said John excitedly.

"mm... I don't trust him, let me go with you." Said Adrion.

"Chill, it's not like he's going to ambush me to try to reveal my power, only a *sshole would do that!" Said John.

"Still, and ill think Claire would agree." As Adrion shuffled on John's bed blankets and looked at Claire.

"mhm." Said Claire as she gets off her computer to look at them.

"And in that unlikely chance, ill just tell Seraphina before it spreads and Seraphina would confront his *ss without me doing anything to reveal myself, plus ill get Isen to write a article sense he hasnt got top article recently if all goes wrong." Said John.

"Claire, can you use your ability?" Said Adrion.

(clarification, Claire and Adrion leveled up with John's help, Claire is a 4.1 and Adrion is a 4.4, Claire is slightly lower sense hers isn't an attack-based ability.)

"... Yeah don't go, John." Said Claire, after she used her ability.

"mmm, NAH let's go! Plus if everything goes wrong I always have a plan :D" Said John confidently.

"You have clarification that it's going to go wrong and you decide to still go??" Said Adrion

"John is just dumb, just let him go but we will come with." Said Claire as she rolled in her chair where Adrion was.

"Well let's get changed to go run some 'errands' "  Said John.

.

.

.

"Heya Arlo! So where are we gonna run some 'errands' " As John smiled.

Adrion and Claire were behind them with (bad) disguises, Claire dressed up as a tired accountant while Adrion straight up looked homeless, well he was already poor but nobody speaks about that.

"hm? We are going to turf grounds?" As John looked at the route of the train.

Arlo panic for a second then replied all calmly "Yes, I am having a turf wars battle and wanted you to watch." was what he could get out on the top of his head.

"Really? This late? ... Nah just kidding! I'll watch!" Said John happily. 

"Ah, here's our stop," as Arlo switched the topic.

Arlo and John exit with Adrion and Claire trailing them.

As They walk out John starts a conversation.

"hey? Do you know a girl named Claire, her ability is really interesting" Said John.

"mm, no I don't." Said Arlo.

"her ability is clairvoyance, she can see into the future." Said John.

"She's my friend!" as John continued the conversation.

"mmm... we are here." Said Arlo trying to forget what he just heard.

"Its just you and two other people though, Arlo :D" Said John. 

.

.

.

"And that Isen, is how I got ambushed." Said John a tiny bit too happy that it happened.