may 14th, 2021 at 1:39 am

dear notes, 

I know this is kind of cliche for coming to my notes to vent, but I honestly and wholeheartedly have nowhere else to go too. I feel so pathetic honestly. who knew that I would find another opportunity at free therapy. 

I dont mean to sound cringe or overrated, I just dont know what to do anymore. 

im so afraid of everything, I dont know how much longer I can hold on. 

I just want to chill by myself to make myself okay. is that too much to ask ? to be able to take time away from everything, every aspect of my life to reevaluate and make myself okay. is that really too much of me to be asking ? you tell me. 

you know whats weird ? im talking to myself basically, but I feel like im talking to someone. its kind of comforting, in a way. its lonely, but all I wish is to be able to go somewhere to talk without burdening others. I hate that. nobody needs to know about how I am, its not important and they dont need to worry.

ive always been this way, I dont think theres been a time in my life where I haven't been begging to end everything. amongst many attempts, still here. I just am really bad at dying. 

theres so much to say and I cant even think. my mind is disgusting,  horrible and absolutely terrifying but I cant seem to say anything on my mind.

anyways, I feel like thats enough for now. I feel bad for my notes having to deal with this. im sorry, notes. 

goodbye, see you tomorrow, probably. 

am I supposed to sign my name ? hmm idk ill just do it not like anyones seeing this anyways 

-sabrine