two.

[break my heart again]» [present day] «

» [present day] «

     "good morning mr. bakugou. would you like some coffee? freshly made." it was currently nine in the morning, and bakugou was already irritated.

"sure." he replied. today was the day he would have to meet his new temporary partner. obviously he knew nothing about them considering the fact that he didn't even try to read the documents that were handed to him from yesterday.

"mr. bakugou? oh you're here." horiuchi knocked, entering the room not long after. "of course, why wouldn't i be here."

"well, are you not at least a little bit excited to meet your new partner in crime?" horiuchi asked excited. bakugo only groaned and rolled his eyes in response.

"did you even read you the papers i handed you from yesterday's meeting?" of course he didn't. who did he think he was talking to?

"no, why would i? this is only temporary and i don't exactly have the time to be reading over someone profile when i can just see them myself in person." bakugou took a sip of his coffee.

"of course you didn't," horiuchi huffed under his breath.",mr. bakugou please take this seriously. please. all i ask is for you too to get along. after that i will never make you work with anyone ever again."

bakugou looked up from his cup. "you swear on your life?"

"i swear on my life." not long after, a knock was heard on the door. "okay, here she is. smiles alright?"

"ahh ms. vudú welcome!" horiuchi greeted, of course botching her name in the process.
(vudú = voodoo in spanish)

"haha, thank you professor horiuchi. it's a pleasure to meat you in person instead of our messages being transferred from assistant to assistant." [y/n] chuckled.

"oh my apologies. step in take a seat wherever you'd like." horiuchi said stepping aside letting her step in.

no fucking way..

"now sir. dynamite this is number one hero from mexico, ms. vudú ." horiuchi announced.

"nice meeting you again, sir dynamite. it's been a while hasn't it?" [y/n] questioned with a smiled.
she didn't even look surprised to be seeing him.

bakugou starred with wide eyes. he couldn't process anything that was going on. "y-y/n?" bakugou couldn't tell if he was seeing things or if it was some sick prank.

"ms. vudú, thank you." [y/n] said her whole mood changing. she wasn't mad. just a little annoyed.

horiuchi could feel the thick tension in the air. "oh.. well seems like you two have met.. but now is not the time! we need to start discussing.."