{•The faithfull day•}

"push! Push!" the doctor say while helping a woman who was going to give birth to a handsome or beautiful girl, or maybe both

They were doing this for almost 5 hours now and its already 02:30 AM in the morning.

The woman who was going to give birth soon is accompanied with her beloved handsome husband, he is there through sad and happy with her, she couldnt thank enough for having a good husband and soon to be father.

"Its okay my darling, just a few push and this will be over okay?" the man say while smiling at his gorgeous and hard working wife who is suffering so much pain right now, and the only thing he can do is to make her calm.

They are each others world and is a very happy couple until now, and they're now is going to have a sunshine who's gonna always greet them with a smile on their face when they were tired and the reason why do they keep living.

The woman suddenly cried out a howl of pain, feeling the baby is going out from her belly without patient whatsoever, the husband was panicking and almost passed out but he hold himself together and be there for his wife.

The nurse keep instructing the woman to push more. She nod and take a deep breath as she push more and having a hard time to breath.

"GAH!" that was the last push as the beautiful baby got borned into the gleemingly and corrupted world that we live in, she take a break from pushing as she take deep breaths after finishing this exhausting experience worth of 5 hours and relaxed.

The mom start to sleep as the father started to cry and hold his newborn baby that have been cleaned from any blood.

He started to look at the baby with unimaginable happiness and joys in his kind young and passionate heart. He started to kiss the baby everywhere as a sign of gratefulness to the god above.

The baby start to cry and accidentally disturb the wife sleep

"dear...... Can i see them.....?" ask his beloved wife to his husband in a tired tone, he give them to the mom as the baby cried in her arms for the first time, her mother instinct start to kick in as she start to calm the baby down while breastfeeding the baby with a genuine smile in her white tired face.

"hello little one..... Welcome to the world...... " as if the baby got it, they laugh and smile at the two couple with glee and happiness in his voice and action

The doctor came back to the surgery room after doing something outside with the nurse, he asked the two happy couple about what would his name be.

"Azkara Shinxiu" they say firmly, the nurse wrote it down into the certificate and smile while going out with the doctor so they can sleep peacefully and happily with their newborn

They started to take care of Azkara while bonding with him while talking about so many thing and their plan after the little one grows up to be a young pretty man.

Four years later~~~~~~~~~

"DIN! TANGKAP!¹" yell one of the kid in the field while kicking the ball to his friend who was laughing along with the others and start ro play again

Azkara was hanging out on top of a big ancient tree where he always spend time on the noon and afternoon alone while playing his favorite gift lyre.

The lyre have a sturdy hard brown colored wood for the base and a special carving that he didnt know what was the meaning of and a few string.

It was one of a kind lyre because instead of a white colored string. It have a jade beautiful coloured string that matches the end of his braided hair.

You may ask why did he always play alone, its because of his feminine and pretty face he possessed.

The boys always refuse to play with him because of that perculiar reason and decided bullying him a right fit for them to have fun with their quirks.

They always say that he shouldve been a girl instead of a boy and always kick him around on the dirt, but he didnt let them do that anymore.

At first, he always do anything to make his face look more masculine so the other village boy want to play with him but its always fail because of his big pretty blue and turquoise eyes, his smooth white skin, his long eyelashes and his feminine voice.

But now, he just shrugged it off and relaxed, after all mom always says

The world isnt fair

*BUAGH!*

the bluenett train of thoughts was cutted because of a sound from a ball crashing into a certain bluenetts head.

The sound was loud and clear to heard as in the whole soccer field as he fall from his favorite ancient tree to the bottom which is full off sharp rocks and dirt.

While falling down he then look at the enormous tree who maybe lived for thousand of years or so. It is his favorite place to hang.

He always play there on his own because the kids usually avoid him, but he didnt really mind that because he always have Dvalin, his cute blue cat that he found under the same tree.

He never mewl or make any noise, so he always get startled at first when he notice his precense. But its been 2 years since he found him injured and his mom take care of him, so he's already use to it.

Dvalin is a puff of floofyball thats always sleep on top of his head when he feel like it, and he always sleep on his lap when he's taking a nap

"UWAAAAH-" scream Azkara in fear because he is falling in an allarming rate. The boys who was playing soccer, even tho they bully him, looked shocked and start to find a way to help him who was going to hit the ground

Azkara start to cry and start to shut his turquoise eyes in fear of dying and hug himself close. A sudden piece of memory hit him like a brick as he shot his eyes open and close them quickly again.

"AZKA! LOOK OUT!" scream a child to Azkara who cant do anything. Below him is a big sharp rock thats going for his smooth white neck.

'NO! NO! I DONT WANNA DIE YET! I STILL CANT FULLFILL THE PROMISE I MADE WITH DAD!' he scream in his little innocent mind while crying so much that tears were touching the stone below him.

As he was going to the stone, a gust of wind put him out of danger and everything go black for little Azkara.