{•Meeting an old peer•}

PLAY THE MUSIC

________________

Human have 260 bones you can break, but they only have 1 ego that if you break that could change them forever
__________________

*SILENCE*

...

..

.

*THUD*

..

.

.

.

'OUCH!- what the?!
.
.
.
.

huh? Where am i......? Its..... Black....... I.... Cant see.... Anything.... ' the kid wonders to himself, he was laying in a pitch-black room, was just falling fom the sky a second ago after the traumatic experience at the sacred big tree into this mysterious pitch-black room.

He sit up and start to squinted his turquoise eyes further into the endless darkness that surrounded him with a strange feeling of fear and comfort at the same time.

After several minutes of squinting and doing nothing. The kid decided its time to find a way out and struggle to get out from his current position but miserably fails. As he falls on his butt making him groaning and producing a quiet 'thud noise'

"ouch!..... Why are my legs trembling? Is it because of the fall?..... Its painfull......." he whine to himself while sleeping on his back, cant feel his legs anymore. He then start to roll his body a bit lazily, didn't have the motivation to get up.

But then he just sit slowly and lazily after remembering his mom words that always be his inspiration. He start to stretch and cheer while determining himself.

Azka try to stand up again, but the kid's legs don't want to cooperate with him much for his pleasure, making the struggle even more painful than it already is.

Despite his best efforts, He always collapse again no matter how hard he tries. However following that, after ten minutes of pain, he successfully stand up tall and proud like a baby just taking his first step.

Despite his anguish, he felt compelled to investigate the mysterious black room despite knowing nothing about it. It was raising his suspicious and wants to go out from this unknown place.

After his firs step, a headache start to attack him violantly, it was pounding painfully like someone just smash 100 bricks at his head until its breaks. He then mumbled some whine and protest while stopping and rest in a standing position.

"ugh! Annoying headache! Always making problem......"He continued to mumble and walk while placing one hand on his tiny head, which was adorned with his favorite flower, Cecelia's.

The pin cecelia flower was a gift from his mother, which he treasured, and he received it on his third birthday.

It was the most gorgeous one he'd ever seen, and it strangely suited him perfectly, like if it had been made just for him only, he did remember the seller was kind of shocked to see her and his father, just like if he know them.

But he just shrugged it off and went about his business and have fun all day with his lovely parents and Dvalin.

He then start to walk again after his headache slowly got weaker and stopped. He didn't even know where is he going to go, he just walk straight without thinking about anything.