Chapter ThirtyNine

Izzy

I wake up with a massive headache. How much did I drink? I carefully and slowly sit up.

I make my way to the lounge room, where Elora and Eleanor sit, they are talking in hushed voices. I walk further into the lounge and Elora looks up.

"Hey." She smiles and Eleanors whispering stops.

"Hey. What were you guys talking about?" I ask.

"Nothing." They both say at the same time. Strange.

"I'll get you something for your head." Elora says, walking out of the lounge. I sit down next to El and she smiles at me.

"You really expect me to believe it's nothing?" I ask. "Why were you all hush hush?"

"We didn't want to wake anyone." She shrugs.

"Oh my God guys! Guess what?" Elora exclaims, walking into the lounge. She has her phone in one hand, a glass of water and a sheet of tablets in the other.

"What?" A new voice asks from behind us, we all turn to see Perrie and Sophia walking into the lounge.

"Morning." Elora smiles. She hands me the glass of water and the sheet of tablets. "Take two."

"So, Ashton just texted me." She says, scrolling through something on her phone.

"I didn't know you guys talked?" I frown.

"We do sometimes." She shrugs. "But moving right on, Ashton met a girl."

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yeah." She nods.

"Not wanting to be rude, but why'd he tell you?" El asks.

"I don't know." She shrugs. "No, wait, hang on, he just replied.." Her eyes scan her phone before she chuckles to herself.

"Because he wants me to get Harry to stop teasing him." She says. Seems legit.

"What's her name?" Sophia asks.

"He won't say." She shrugs.

She goes to say something but cuts herself off, she just stares at her phone, then she frowns at it.

"That's her." She says, chucking me the phone. It's a photo of Ashton and a girl, the girl has light brown hair, green eyes and she actually has a very nice smile. She's very pretty.

"They look cute." I say, handing Sophia Eloras phone.

We pass the phone around and Perrie hands it back to her. Elora sits down on the arm of the couch, beside El.

"Oh wow.." Her eyes widen.

"What?" We all ask, turning to face her.

"She already has a boyfriend." She says.

I feel sorry for Ashton. I really do, he gets a lot of attention but not all good, and a lot of girls he's with usually end up being fake.

"But apparently she called Ashton cute." She adds.

"Can we get some McDonalds?" Perrie asks.

"I'm driving." Elora calls.

"We'll pick the kids up after." I say and they all agree.

To the press I'm seen as a bad mother, I go out a lot of places without the kids, it's only because I want them to have a somewhat normal life, and I don't want people to blind them with flashing lights. Mum and Dad understand that, so they are always happy to baby sit, and they do love their grandchildren.

We all go get changed. I put on some black skinny jeans, converse, and just a plain white shirt, not really bothering with getting dressed up.

I walk downstairs and wait for the other girls to finish, when they all walk down we all walk out the door, Elora grabbing some keys from the key tray on the way out.

"How many cars does he have?" Perrie asks.

"Three." Elora says closing the door behind us.

"Then why does he have so many keys?" Sophia questions.

"He has a spare for every key." She shrugs.

"What car are we taking?" I ask.

"The Audi." She says excitedly. She loves an Audi.

We walk over to the car and get in, Perrie, Sophia and I in the back, Elora and Eleanor in the front.

We play music loudly and sing along horribly, we get weird looks from others, but we don't care.

We arrive at Maccas and we walk in. We order, and sign our autographs for the girl at the counter. We find a seat at the back and we dig in.

Perrie suddenly puts her food down and lets out a rather long sigh.

"What's up?" Elora asks, taking a sip of her orange juice.

"I'm going on tour in three weeks." She says.

"No! You can't!" Elora exclaims, then Eleanor gives her a stern look. Odd.

"I don't want to leave you guys." She pouts and Elora hugs her.

***

"Elora and I will meet you guys at Izzy's place." Eleanor tells us as she drops us off my my Mums place.

"All right." I nod and they drive away.

"What's up with them?" Perrie asks. "They've been acting weird all morning."

"I don't know." I shrug. "Probably cousin stuff."

"Hang on, are they cousins?" Sophia asks.

"Yeah, didn't you know that?" Perrie chuckles.

"No, I didn't." She shrugs. "I always wondered why they were so close, I didn't think they'd known each other that long."

"They've known each other for as long as they can remember." I say, and we walk up the path to the front door. "They used to be a close family."

I knock on the door and step back slightly.

"What do you mean used to?" She asks.

"Her and her Mum had a fight and she kinda ran away." I shrug and the door opens.

Mum has tears streaming down her face. She flings her arms around my neck.

"Mum, what happened?" I ask.

"I-I'm sorry." She sobs. "I couldn't do anything."

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"S-some men came by." She says, pulling away and holding my shoulders. "T-They took your children."

WHAT?