Chapter TwentySix

"When will you be leaving?" Perrie asks, sitting beside me on the arm of the chair.

"Don't know yet. We still need to find a house." I shrug.

"Are you going to have like ten rooms and fill them up with little Niall's and little Izzy's?" She asks and I laugh.

"We'll see." I chuckle.

"You're going to be leaving me." Eleanor pouts. "With them." She looks over to Elora and Harry.

"You'll manage." I pat her shoulder.

"I wouldn't be so sure." She murmurs.

"We can hear you!" Elora calls and Eleanor smiles.

"That's the point." She calls back.

"Hate you." Elora glares.

"Love you too babe." El jokes.

"Shoot." Elora mumbles when she looks at her phone. "I'm late."

"For what?" Eleanor asks.

"Pick a colour." She says, ignoring her cousins question.

"Pink." El shrugs.

"Not pink." She says as she picks her jacket up off the back of the couch.

"Blue." Sophia suggests.

"Better, but still no." She shakes her head, slipping the jacket on.

"Orange." I suggest.

"It'll do." She shrugs. "Bye guys. I'll be back in like an hour." Then she runs out the door.

"Where's she going?" I ask Harry.

"You'll see when she comes back." He shrugs.

"So what's the plan for the rest of the night?" Perrie asks.

"Eat." Niall says, sitting on the other arm of the chair and leaning his arm on my shoulder.

"Eat what?" I ask.

"The girls made something." Liam says.

"We did." Sophia exclaims and they all run into the kitchen.

Mum hands me Charlie and tells me she's going to the bathroom. I sit her on my lap and she plays with my fingers and starts clapping my hands together.

Sammy suddenly starts crying and Niall stands up and takes him off Dad and Niall quietens him down. While Niall's calming him, his phone starts ringing and he groans.

"Can you answer it for me?" He asks me.

"Sure, where is it?" I ask.

"Beside you." He chuckles.

I take it off the arm of the chair. It's his Mum. I slide my thumb across the screen.

"Hey Maura, it's Izzy." I answer.

"Hello sweetie. I was just calling to say congratulations." She cheers.

"Thank you." I say, a massive smile spreading across my face.

"You'll have to visit so I can see the ring." She suggests.

"Yeah, I will." I assure her.

"Good. Where's Niall?" She asks.

"Oh, he's just calming Sammy down." I tell her and she laughs.

"I remember doing that to him. I remember like it was only yesterday."

Maura and I talk for a while longer until Niall hands Sammy back to Dad and takes the phone from me.

While he's on the phone, there's a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." Louis says, walking over to the door.

"Lads what are you doing here?" I hear him ask, but I don't hear the reply.

Mum walks back in and takes Charlie from me and I pull my phone out of my pocket, but put it back so I don't go on twitter.

"Why are you guys here?" Zayn frowns. I look over to see the 5SOS boys.

Everyone's in for a surprise.

"Hey guys." Michael waves.

"Hey! It's 5SOS!" Niall exclaims, putting his phone back in his pocket. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Hello Luke!" Mum smiles.

"Hey Auntie Tracey."