Entry 15

December 26, XXXX

This is my first Christmas with Todoroki family. Kacchan’s family was in America to visit their relative and celebrate Christmas in there but before they leave they gave their gift to us.

Shochan gives me a friendship bracelets he make. To-chan gave me personalize Eraserhead jacket which I loves the most. Fumu-chan and Nat-chan gave me money while Auntie Rei gave me scarf that resembles Eraserhead scarf. My mom made me a notebook that theme is Eraserhead.

I cried receiving their gift to me. I am happy even though I still longing a father but I guess its fine that his not here now.

I gave Sho-chan and To-chan an analysis of their quirk while I gave recipe book for Fumuchan and I gave Natchan my new develop smartphone were it will last a week without a charge and doesn't easily break.

I gave Mama a photo album of us. I compiled it and write messages for her. I gave Auntie Rei a photo album with me, Mama and her family on it. She was happy she even hug me.

Nedzu gave me  glitter bomb and key to his home which he says that I can be there anytime I want while I let Nedzu borrow all of my Analysis books which he laughs and it was really creepy.

Overall I can say that this will be one of the best Christmas I will have.

Izu