Sports Festival

Aizawa P.O.V

After what happened in USJ, the students was acquired to go talk Hound Dog because I am sure some of my brats would have trauma and nightmares.

UA received lots of criticism on what happened in USJ by public and media which annoyed me.

Nedzu was busy upgrading the security of UA while handling the media and the Hero Commission.

Plus, my problem child and Zashi get along easily but the problem is we haven't talk Tsukauchi to transfer Midoroya custody to us.

Zashi was excited to have Midoriya as his son because he said that Midoriya is almost a perfect kid.

He was almost a perfect kid for me too except when he always attract chaos and trouble.

I also announced in my class next  week will held the Sports Festival and their happy about that and they even begin to trained their quirk.

Everyone was excited about except me because there will be so many people in UA and its gonna be too loud.

But guess who can't participate in Sports Festival because got hit by a quirk.

I'll give you clue his a problem child and trouble magnet.

If you're guess is Midoriya then you're right.

Midoriya is four years old now and Nedzu assign me to be the one who takes care of Midoriya.

Zashi was happy because he can have him if I was busy because I know that my husband is good at kids.

Midoriya knows all the UA Staff even his a kid. This amaze us and his smiles, laugh, giggles can make us melt but I wouldn't admit it to everyone.

Midoriya likes me the most and he always kiss and hugs me. My problems- I mean my students can't have him because I don't want to.

Midoriya can only recognize Bakugou because they're childhood friend and even the boom boom boy got soft of Midoriya when he hugs and get praise.