ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ - ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙
𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑎𝑚
𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑎𝑚𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔

35

“JUNGKOOK-AHH”

A yell could be heard from the new apartment of the duo who moved in just a couple of hours ago.

The lovestruck Couple never changed, since then It's been almost five years and finally they are moving in together with the help of their families.

“JUNGKOOK IS IN THE KITCHEN, INSTALLING SOME APPLIANCES”

Instead of Jungkook, Lucas ran towards the room where Jimin was. It's the moving in day so Jimin called some friends and seniors for help but didn't actually thought that so much help would be needed.

Lucas entered the room to see Jimin holding his dog, looking straight at Lucas.

“Need any help?”

The latter called out and Jimin didn't even heed to hand the dog over to Lucas and mumble a 'feed him'

After that Jimin immediately busied himself into picking his clothes and folding them, organising them in the closet.

Lucas just smiled as he looked at latter hurrying himself. Jimin changed a lot after what happened years ago. The attempted Suicide left a impact on Jimin and that too a good one.

After Jungkook slowly healed and was allowed to return school, a surprise tagged along with them.

They announced they were a couple right after and that even though it stings Lucas, he is still easy going on this.

He didn't wanted to be the bad guy after all.

“Hyung... Can you please ask Jungkook to come here?”

Lucas nodded and went out cooing at the dog.

✅✅

“... You called?”

Jimin nodded as he went through the boxes one by one and Jungkook just walked in sitting on the bed.

“Organize the shelf with the books please”

He said as he opened the drawer, rummaging through his now organised assignment files.

Jungkook hummed smiling as he went to organise the books.

“It's been five years”

Jimin stated as he continued without looking at Jungkook who was working too.

“Centuries actually”

They laughed as they know what they were and are now.

“I took time, but I'm glad I'm officially your Fiancé now”

Jimin chuckled putting his shirts by the corner, hanging them.

“I'm grateful you took time though. I wanted you to decide”

Jungkook spoke out calm and collected and soon a pair of hands were wrapped around Jungkook's waist.

“I love you”

“I lov-”

“I really like your melodrama sometimes but now is not the time when we are actually working our asses out for you to MOVE IN”

It was Yoonji. With Taehyung just behind her with boxes on their hands.

Jimin pulled back almost immediately as he nervously chuckled scratching his neck. Jungkook on the other hand was too much used of this kind of thing.

Jimin slowly walked the other way round to work again.

“Feels like a drama anyways”

Taehyung laughed as he put the boxes down and Yoonji laughed with him.

Your Promise was all worth it”

✅✅

Official End of 'Promise'.

This wasn't the long epilogue you all are expecting but it wasn't planned at all. I just followed a request. I hope all the readers and all are safe and healthy.

-Eyun