the beginning

the speaker rang, once, twice, it looped. my eyes fluttered open as the speaker continued to linger, but this was no sound coming from a clock, this wasn't something i had control over. i lay there in defeat, daddy zeanna enjoyed having control but this loud speaker i could not seize and it fed me fury. the speaker stopped after a few more minutes yet i could still hear the ringing in my ears. at least today wasn't going to be a bad day, two alarms means that the town is free to go in and the abortions were in hiding.

i got up getting ready for school, something i dreaded. i flexed in the mirror packing my pistol in my bag, for protection and other stuff.. i looked hot, im the hottest girl in the school but im a total weirdo so no one wants me, im different, not many people understand that. i set off for school, ignoring my family, they don't understand im different and weird it makes me angry!!

school was just down the road so it wasn't too long of a walk, during my journey my eyes happened to lock onto a girl with red short hair, she looked like a tampon but i was intrigued on what this mysterious girl with the purple bag and pale skin name was. i continued to stare.. my eyes stalking her every step until we reached school and she happened to look back and lock eyes with me. of course im a daddy dom zeanna but my eyes quickly trailed away as that was awkward tension. i sauntered into the school, pulling out my mango vape because i am a vape god and a bad daddy dom. i didnt have any friends, no one really liked me, probably because im too hot. i sat alone and i didn't mind it.

i sat against my locker zoning out as willow played but my eyes soon trailing up to ruth towering over me with an evil smirk, "hey weirdo, you're kinda blocking the hallway with your legs." she rolled her eyes, god she annoyed me! part of me wanted to pull out my pistol and shoot her toes but i resisted. i chose to ignore her and tuck my legs into my chest, but that wasn't entertaining enough for her. i felt a quick breeze of air as her hand swiped for my backpack and she took off, "no!" i growled chasing after her like the dom i am. she ran into the bathroom, a clear mistake as she was now cornered. "give me back my bag you ugly freak!" i hissed soon running towards her and tackling my bag, the zip was ripped open and my contents fell onto the floor including my gun. i darted for the gun like the dom i am and watched as her face dropped from that evil smirk to a worried blank expression. "whats your problem ruth?" i asked approaching her pointing the gun at her to assert my dominance and be the daddy i am.

it was silence for a while, she didn't want to say the wrong thing because she knew i wouldn't hesitate. living in a caged town crime and consequences isn't a thing here, you kill someone it doesn't jeopardize your future, people were too focused on the hungry abortions ready at any moment to strike for that cage and end us all. i guess she felt empowered? that worried face morphed back into that evil smirk, maybe it was because i was not threatening her.

harriets pov:

I was sitting in the stall eating my lunch hoping for a daddy dom to come make my life better, fantasizing and dreaming. that fantasy was soon put on pause when i heard the bathroom door swing open slamming against the wall followed with angry steps and angry voices. something about bags? i listened into the muffled voices soon hearing the tear of the material and the items drop the floor, my eyes first landed on the gun that was soon picked up but then i noticed a notebook that had slid under the stall and was below my feet, i quietly picked it up and read the front page "daddy zeannas diary" my eyes lit up, finally! a daddy woman all for me. my fingers lightly trailed to open the book before i heard the gunshot go off and a body fall to the floor. i shoved the notebook into my backpack and lifted my feet from the ground, it was too late, she saw me.

zeannas pov:

she decided to be smart, talk back, say im not a daddy dom and im just a passive kitten, that angered me so i pulled the trigger and watched her fall to the floor... my eyes quickly darted to the sudden movement from a stall. oh no! a witness. my daddy dom legs kicked the stall door open revealing the tampon looking girl, she looked freaked out but something about her made me put my weapon away, i knew she wouldn't tell a soul, i knew she'd be my kitten. "i wont tell if you don't tell." i said flirty, even though she had no secrets i knew about. she replied quietly, "i won't tell on you, i can help." she got up and out of the stall, staring at ruths lifeless body. help? how would she help. "you wanna help me dispose of her body? i'll give you a reward" i smirked watching as her face lit up, i was just too hot and awesome for her to refuse. she nodded submissively grabbing one of ruths foot while i grabbed onto the other and we dragged her and lifted her inside into a bucket with a mop inside.

harriet pov:
i felt ecstatic, i had never felt more alive. was i just fantasy walking again? was this real..? never would i have thought id be helping a sexy beast dom daddy zeanna dispose of a body. i helped toss the body into the bucket admiring zeannas face. "what now?" i asked curiously. she looked over at me, keeping that eye contact and smirking slightly. "we put the lid on, take the bucket outside and dump her at my house its only down the road." she said, or at least i think she said, i was too busy focusing on her daddy dom face and hands. i nodded cluelessly, pushing the bucket out and strolling through the school as me and daddy zeannas hands both pushed the bucket, i wanted to place my hand ontop of hers but i resisted.

zeannas pov:
this chick was pretty hot, it wasn't just her kitten behaviour but her face was hot too, i hope she doesn't betray me.  we continued to walk through the halls, many weird stares, we obviously weren't janitors but no one was questioning it yet.  time passed and we made it to my house, i looked over at the girl with no name staring into her blue orb eyeballs "whats your name pretty girl?" i asked, my face pale from the smell of ruths decaying body and the bugs she attracted. she replied blushing a little, "my names harriet" she giggled a little standing awkwardly. "nice name, mines zeanna but you can call me daddy zeze" i winked returning to pushing the bin as we arrived inside and i dumped the body in my bathtub. i pinched my nose at the stench ruth was projecting, harriet had to step out of the room because she was going to throw up. she soon returned into the room with some incense and skipped around the room as the smoke trail followed her. i watched her prance around the bathroom, my eyes darting to every direction she chose to go. "i know you're having so much fun but we gotta figure out what to do with this body, kitten" i spoke dominantly and she immediately paused and followed my instructions. we devised a plan, we chop her up and throw her body over the fence for the abortions to devour when its dark, only problem was the sun was going down and the night was already beginning to arise. we had little time.

harriets pov:
honestly, spending time with zeanna was so fun, although the room stunk and there was a corpse rotting in the room with us all i could focus on was zeannas beautiful brown orbs and her amazing awesome lips. we sat in silence for a few minutes but soon that silence was broken by the alarm going off for everyone to return inside as it was now dark. i realized i couldn't go home now. i looked over at zeanna staring at the body cluelessly, i could tell she was a little stressed. "can i stay over? its too late for me go home." i asked with a meow, she looked over at me with a smile and a nod. "you can sleep in my bed." she insisted, getting up and leading me out of the bathroom locking the bathroom door so her family wouldn't see the corpse in their bathtub. "in your bed? with you?" i asked with a gasp as she lead me to her bed. she looked over at me slowly, raising an eyebrow. "duh" she rolled her eyes going and getting ready for bed, i kinda just sat there because i had no spare clothes or anything because i totally didn't expect going to her house after helping her hide a dead body. she offered me some of her clothes so i got changed into those, im never going to wash these clothes, smells just like her. we both got into her bed, it was so cottage core. we kinda laid there in silence until the silence was broken when i heard her soft snores, i then followed her and fell asleep too.

zeannas pov:
i woke up a few times in the night mostly because i wasn't used to having someone else next to me while i slept, she was so annoying and kept moving i was ready to put her in the bathtub with ruth. for the final time i woke up and i knew it was time to wake up because of the alarms, it rang once, once, once? only once? that can't be right. my eyes shot open to the sound of crashes downstairs and distant screams and cries. my eyes paused on harriet in the corner of my room hiding under my desk texting her parents and sobbing. this can't be happening.