watch ur back

I glared at him, he was not fit to be a leader, I am fit to be the leader, I am the daddy dom. My eyes fixated on the old wise man trotting outside of a sheltered tent, he paused for a second and locked eye with me... he was sooooo creepy... he started speaking not English, it sounded like a mix of abortion and english, was he half abortion? i stepped back and put Harriet behind me because im cool and protective, something about this old hag was not right... the rest of the group seemed unfazed, probably because they trusted the leader's words but i knew id never trust anyone here but myself and Harriet. His words soon became understandable and it became clear to me that this man was on the verge of death. He stated how this is his home, how he will allow us to stay here until he passes, looking at him he looked past overdue... more corpsey than prince phillip... the group began to move so i took harriet by the hand and cautiously followed the group... still so sussy. he led us to some tents and i was quick to choose one that could fit only me and harriet because that guy from before seemed to be stalking harriet and no one stalks my kitten. i guess i was wrong though because there was an extra 3rd bed.

Harriets POV:
tbh, i was scared like the little woos i am but with zeannas strong big muscly hand holding mine and guiding me i felt secure... i wish her hand would guide somewhere else, I MEAN WAHAT??? we got taken to a tent and my eyes layed on zeannas beautiful figure glaring at the same guy who said i slept beautifully. she was snarling like a daddy alpha wolf. "this tent is a 3 person tent, we're in the apocalypse chick, no time for beef yo." he told zeanna sassily, i saw her expression change to a more angry expression and her eyebrows furrowed. "you're a freak, get good loser. L DANCE NOOB" zeanna snapped back taking my hand once again and claiming the two single beds next to eachother but pulling them together. "i cant let you sleep away from me kitten, i need to protect you." she winked, placing the backpack of supplies on the beds. she was so hot and awesome, we sat on the beds talking about life but i felt a presence hanging over me like a cloud, i looked behind me and locked eyes with the guy staring at us preyingly, i chose to ignore him and focus on my baefie. i told her how im an awesome witch who makes spells and cool awesome stuff and i had an alter and witchy stuff incense awesome. she was surprisingly accepting, some people find it weird or scary, it was meant to be. can you manifest we can get out of here and live a future together without bug eyes staring at us every second." she stated causing the other guy to leave the tent in fuss. i laughed a little, i wish i could go back to our old town and get all my old things. "yeah i can manifest anything you want." i said with a smile, her face lighting up but that daddy dom smirk appearing. "can you also manifest that i kiss you?" she flirted, i wanted to pee and poop myself out of excitement but i held it in and just awkwardly laughed but she seemed kinda serious which made me need to pee and poop more. luckily the awkwardness of staring and laughing broke when that guy came in the tent and told us dinner was ready. we both left the tent and followed the crowd into another tent where tables were set, i felt like i was in a school camp but i guess the tents were here for easy retrieval and packing up if they needed to evacuate. i sat opposite daddy dom zeanna, she was sitting like a lesbo but it was hot. she was picking at the bugs in her hair and jokingly threatening to put them in my mouth, so so hot. our food got served to us and it looked like slop, i guess you couldn't expect much when most of the animals were killed and this town was so destroyed it wasn't livable for animals. i poked at the food with my spoon, it making toot noises.

zeannas pov
i picked off the bugs out of my hair and jokingly threatened to put them in harriets mouth, that would've been so hot and sexy. i was so hungry, for both harriet and dinner. looking at the dinner though i now realised i was hungry for one thing and it definitely was not the dinner. "is this sperm?" i asked poking at the white mushy soup. they didn't bother to answer, so many questions, this could literally be poison. i watched as harriet put some on her spoon and raised it to her lips but i quickly took her spoon and shook my head and finger. "no, no, no kitten. i must taste this soup before you, i need to make sure its not poison." i said with my daddy dom expression. she awed and smiled, i knew she appreciated my daddy dom protectiveness. i took a spoonful and quickly put it in my mouth letting it sit on my tounge, not poison.. just disgusting cauliflower soup. "the soup sucks, id rather eat something else..." i groaned and got on the floor and had a little tantrum and cry. harriet helped me up and cradled me like a baby while i sucked my thumb but then i realised daddy doms dont be cradled so i stood up and returned to my seat finishing my soup like a champ. "ive got desert for you." harriet whispered to cheer me up. we headed to our tent and sat on our bed, i was so excited for desert.. but i was also conflicted about if we were thinking about the same desert. "wheres my desert kitten!" i growled getting inpatient. she whimpered and i apologized bc my growl was too mean, she stared at me cutely digging into her pocket and pulling out a bag of pods. OH MY GOD!!! THESE ARE SO RARE. these pods were not the desert i was expecting but this was still good. "oh my god baefie kitten, pods?? how did you even get these?" i asked grabbing her face and shaking her, she drooled on my hand probably because my hands were so big and hot.

harriets pov:
i was so excited to show daddy zeanna desert, i knew she'd love them. after showing her she was cray, grabbing my face, it was so hot. she eventually calmed down bc i couldn't speak bc she was grabbing my face cheeks. "found them on the way here, sneaked them into my pocket." i giggled trying not to pee. she kissed my hand out of excitement and soon snatched the bag, slowly and flirtingly putting one into my mouth. we basically snacked out on these pods for ages, talking about stuff and stuff. i liked being with her, she made me forget my family died yesterday and i lost everything i loved. we eventually fell asleep and i happened to fall asleep in her arms thats so gay. we woke up and it was weird, there were no sirens, probably because the abortions would hear them and we have no fences to trap them away from us. i had never gotten this long of a sleep in, it felt amazing and even more amazing that zeannas tight muscly arms were around me but she was also kinda crushing my bones bc shes so strong. i felt her snores against my face, her breath stank but its okay bc same. i needed to pee so bad but she was not letting go of me so i just peed the bed and that got her to wake up, she started sniffing like a dog. "whys the bed wet?" she asked half asleep, i chose to lie and just say it was sweat and she believed it and went back to sleep but this time i was able to squeeze away and go clean myself up. i had a quick shower but it was so awks bc they didnt have bathrooms so i had to use a bucket and tent. i got cleaned up and changed into zeannas daddy dom clothes because i couldn't bring any of mine. i got out of the tent and ugly guy from before was standing out there creepily, "morning hot stuff, you tryna have another shower?" he asked creepily, i shook my head and stomped off angry and needing to poop. he was such a creep but i didn't worry bc i knew daddy dom zeanna would protect me. i got back into the tent and zeze was sitting on the bed, she looked scared. i sat next to her and comforted her asking what was wrong. she showed her phone to me and a text message, it read:

"from ruth: hey ugly freak face, you failed to kill me. who knew being bitten by an abortion would resurrect you and turn you into one? well now i do. im at stage 1 and im leading my pack of thirsty hungry abortions your way. we're going to turn your freak lesbian lover harriet into an abortion and watch you suffer. revenge is coming. i have your stinky scent so start running."