four

"hey babe" I heard in my sleep, I fluttered my eyes open to meet those beautiful blue orbs.

"Bubba!" I said a bit loudly "where have you been? I woke up and your are not her, and then, and then" I said almost beginning the panic I felt earlier.

"Calm down bubba, I just went for the bathroom earlier, and I thought you just woke up now, you mean you woke up a while ago?" Perrie said picking me up from leaning on the tree making me lean to her arms. I instantly melted with her touch. And nodded lightly. "Oh Im sorry baby" she said brushing my arm.

"Its okay, you are here now" I said looking up to meet her eyes and she smiled.

"Lets go home then?" She asked, I nodded and started to stand up. "You get the towel, Ill carry the basket" she said picking up the napkins all over the towel. I did what she told me and then we walked to the car, the sky is now dark but the park is still bright because of the lights, and there are s people around, except for kids playing awhile ago. We got in the car, with Perrie opening my door of course. Perrie started the car and began to drove off. I got my phone out remembered to text Leigh.

"What you got there babe?" Perrie asked seeing me focus on my phone screen.

"Oh Leigh called me earlier, actually she is the reason I woke up" I said, she hummed for me to continue "and she told me to text her when you come back from the bathroom, I panicked earlier which made her do that" I laughed remembering how I panicked like a maniac earlier. Perrie chuckled which made me give her a death glare.

"Tell Leigh, Im sorry for making her panic" she said fighting her laughter. I squinted my eyes at her, but she just focused back on the road.

After about 3 minutes of driving we are finally in front of the house.

"Where here" Perrie said grinning.

"Yep" I said popping the p. Perrie opened her door and opened mine after. As soon as I got out our neighbour harry called for me.

"Eyo Jade!" He said energetic as ever which made Perrie and I chuckle.

"Oh Hi harry" we said in unison.

"Oh hi-" he said thinking

"Perrie" perrie quickly said, smiling and then shaking her head. Harry always forgets the namer of Perrie, he once told us that he forgets it because its hard for him to pronounce it, which we understood because harry is a senior already.

"Oh hi Perrie" he saud waving Pez.

"Well we better get inside harry, its getting kinda chilly out here, you should as well" I said beginning to walk to the door.

"Aight, will do ladies" he said waving at us again. We nodded and then proceeded to open the door. We got in and Pez immediately flopped her self on the sofa placing the basket beside her feet. I looked the door and walked towards her.

"You tired babe?" I asked concerned.

"Ill be ok" she smiled assuring me.

"Okay, just settle here, Ill just tidy up the stuffs" I said smiling, she nodded. I walked to the kitchen picking up the basket with me placing it on the counter. As I was about to open it, I felt the need to pee. So I did. After about a minute, I opened the door and was confused when I heard the main door closed. I quickly went to the living room. "What was that babe?" I asked Perrie sitting on the sofa woth her eyes glued to the now opened tv.

"What was what babe?" She asked confused.

"I just heard the door close" I asked gesturing to the door.

"Maybe you are just tired babe, I haven't left my seat and Its absolutely quiet here except for this random tv show I just found" she said confused but also reassuring me. I nodded and brushed it off, yeah I feel tired, sleeping on the grass is kind of back aching.

"Okay babe, Ill just finish tidying up" I asked going fo the kitchen.

"And Ill go have a shower and then go to bed" she said standing up to turn the tv off.

I finished tidying up everything and then checking everything round, as Im happy that everything is all organized. I went to the room to prepare for my shower, Im pretty sure Pez is dozing off right now since this woman is going to work tomorrow early. I opened the door instantly smiling seeing my Pez sleeping peacefully. I walked up to her and then kissed her forehead, I smiled once I felt her stir from her sleep. I walked slowly and quietly to the bathroom trying not to wake her up. After about an hour of singing dancing and feeling like Im a popstar in the bathroom, Im finally done. I opened the door slowly but got shocked when I saw Perrie sitting at the edge of the bed looking directly at me.

"Hi" she said innocently, I furrowed my eyebrows playfully

"You were sleeping?" I said walking out of the shower.

"Well Im awake now, so hurry up and get in this bed so we could cuddle" she said and then yawned after. I chuckled on how cute she is.

"Calm down" I said tying my hair up in a pony tail and then climbing on the bed. I stopped and looked at Perrie instantly chuckling seeing her with her two arms wide open. I continued my crawl and then flopped myself in her arms.

"You smell good" she said sniffing me. (Pez can smell here ok lol)

"I know" I said smiling confidently.

"So Jadey, tell me about your day at work" she said calmly brushing my hair with her fingers.

"Well it was good not until Danielle came" I said annoyed by the thought.

"Oh" she said lowly.

"But you came, at the right moment and saved me from that awkward moment" I said chuckling lightly.

"Well, the knights timing is always right" she said chuckling whichade me laugh.

"You are not just my knight tho" I said pausing to look at her. "You are the love of my life" I said smiling warmly at her, she leaned in and kissed me. "I love you" I said in the kiss

"I love you" she mumbled in the kiss.

We just enjoyed each others cuddles staring at the ceiling and then dozed off with smiles on our faces.

*Alarm clock*

"Oooooo" I said sitting up scratching my head and my ear. I hate alarm clocks. I opened my eyes instantly looking for my phone. I picked it up quickly once I saw it, turning it off hurriedly. "Ughhh" I groaned loudly. I looked at my phone again to check the time. Great, just in time for work. I got up quickly going to the bathroom.

Once finished, I went out my room ang headed straight to the kitchen making my self a nice cuppa. Once done I walked to the living room with a cuppa and my book in hand. Sitting down and then opening it. I smelled it and instantly faced the door. I saw the door knob turn, a smile creep on my face. I saw the door swung open and there she is, my beautiful blonde.

"Hiiii" I said getting up from my seat. Running to her with open arms.

"Hello bubba" she shouted with arms also wide open waiting for me to crash in. But stopped once Im just centimeters away, staring at her. She looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "Hmmm what?" She asked confused.

"Nothing, I just love staring to that perfect face of yours" I said grinning.

"Aw stop it" she said turning red. "So ready for work love?" She asked leaning in to kiss me. I nodded in response. Walking to get my things.

Author: another on this one take care reader x