author's note

Hi! First of all, thank you so much for reading TSD and TSV. As the first book gets close to 1M views, I find it baffling to look back on this journey I started nine months ago. Now, 600k words later, my perception of a lot of things has changed.

    When I started writing TSD, I was in a very dark place, and as the chapters continued, everything only got worse. I have been through a lot in the past year, and this book has been my way of coping. Multiple times, I said that the Knights were parts of Tom, but they were parts of me just as well—their vices, thoughts, emotions, addictions. It was draining to write from experience, but I think it helped.

   Secondly, I would like to say that I am working on publishing The Seven Devils traditionally! I hope it can be out by autumn, but it all depends on how fast I rewrite. Names will be changed, but the characters will remain the same, and the plot will be half-new. So, even if you read it on Wattpad, you might be curious about the final version as well!

   Now, you might have a few questions about what happens next. Is this the end of TSD? Well, yes.

   But also, no, not really.

    I have decided to publish a collection of short stories on the Knights! It is not the third book, but rather, a spin-off that takes place after Dumbledore banishes them from Hogwarts. If you are curious how Tom builds his empire, if Lev comes back to Maxwell, or if Elladora finds love—this might be for you!

    Moreover, yes, Rosier will be included, as I will add a short story of his relationship with Indra and his past. The Virtues will be in there too.

   So, the first book I offer you is OF SINNERS AND SAINTS!

    As you might know, I started a royal Tom Riddle AU. The action is set in a fantasy world that you might want to get familiar with because the rewritten version of TSD will take place in the same universe!

    The story follows Irene Sovetskaya, who, after her parents' assassination, decides she wants to kill the Emperor. Now, getting into the Palace is no easy task, but it just so happens that the crown prince has a doppelganger. Cue in, rogue Tom Riddle, leader of the Knights of Walpurgis, a band of road thieves with big aspirations. All they have to do is make a swap.

    With Slavic/Romanian world-building, court politics, royalty, and many betrayals, and a dark retelling of the story of the prince and the pauper, I think you might enjoy it!

MALIGNANCY OF SWANS

    Lastly, although I do not have a cover to show you, I am in the process of writing a Regulus Black fanfic! It is set in the same world as TSD, because, frankly, I do not want to write about blood supremacists and prejudice

    More importantly, it is a pirate fic! So, if you were wondering what happens to Regulus and the marauders, this might answer your questions!

    If you have anything else you want to ask me, let me know!

    You can also find me on TikTok and Instagram under the username slthriddle, where I will post most of my updates regarding my future stories.

    Thank you, once again, for everything.

    - Tia