THE FOURTH WIFE

DESPITE having 3 beautiful wives with unique characteristics and attributes, Caeszar Conoroz did not feel contented and pleased with their potential to stand beside him. He had always wanted women to fight with each other to gain his satisfaction, like an alpha and his pack, like a king and his subjects, and lastly, like a god and his believers. They all share a common trait and that is to satisfy their leader with their performance.

Blood, sweat and tears should be shed to achieve the topmost level and become his most 'special wife' among the rest of the low ranked wives.

Bakit hindi? He's one of the multi-billionaires in asia. He has the genes, the power, and wealth, a lot of people have been praying to get.

While Pancio 'Ansyong' Hurado, another person who enjoys thrill and challenges, upon knowing that a certain bored and spoiled rich man is craving for some entertainment, entered Caeszar's life in the guise of a woman.

Is it possible for the fourth wife to win despite the fact that among the three wives, she's the most different? She's not a she but a HE! And the most shocking revelation that you will encounter is he's definitely not the less dominant one. He'll be on top and will definitely blow his husband's mind!

+

Date started: September 14, 2023
Date finished: ?

Few reminders for you to read!!

📌 This story contains mature contents. Please consider to think twice. 'Di kargo ng konsensiya ko kung mandiri kayo sa kapangitan ng description skills ko, may warning na't lahat-lahat kaya h'wag niyong i-report.

📌 This story is written out of boredom and curiosity. Must expect grammatical errors and typos as you read further. Medyo inexperienced haha. (And of course, my vocabulary isn't that wide.)

📌 This story may scream nonsense!

📌Must expect dizziness, cough, and fever upon reading the writer's bad style of writing.

📌 Trying hard mag-english!

📌 Please don't expect too much from this story, YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED.

📌 This is a story of a guy who has an ability of conceiving a child (male pregnancy) and his partner. This clearly revolves around BOY TO BOY relationship.

📌 Characters, places, events that resemble anyone, anything, or any event are purely coincidental.

📌 My mother tongue is Bisaya, so if you encounter (an) unfamiliar word(s), kindly notify me immediately.

📌 If ever may misinformation akong nailagay, you can always correct it. You're free. (Be responsible and be respectful.)

📌 Please leave votes and comments in every chapter for motivation. Not a must pero maa-appreciate ko talaga.

📌 I do not own any picture that is found in this story. Credits to the rightful owner.

📌 And lastly, don't exploit a chapter or anything from the story without the author's consent. Plagiarism is a super duper serious crime!

Iyon lang, ingat kayong lahat.

FOR FUTURE PURPOSES:

Facebook Account:

Facebook Account:

FORTYUNEYT WP

To be continued soon, mga Mare!

@FORTYUNEYT