Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Boredom Creates Paths for Risk-takers

CAESZAR'S POINT OF VIEW

"DID you finally give up?" I asked while pulling her hair. Halos kalbuhin ko na siya sa galit. Siya si Antonia, my third wife. She's been here for a whole year but hindi man lang siya nakatungtong sa mas mataas ba pwesto.

I'm very disappointed.

She was young, naive, and particularly weak. Parang imbes na ituring na battle field ang aking pinapagawa sa kaniya ay parang naglalaro lang siya sa park dahil sa baba ng kaniyang performance.

Along with his first wife, Keefan, the both of them trade punches, dodging from the kicks that may cause them to stumble. They continued battling until one declares defeat. They were screaming and moaning in agony when their body were hit critically.

Music to my ears indeed.

And when the match ended, talo ulit si Antonia. It was one-sided of course. Kinuha ko ang kaniyang pulso upang bawasan siya ng 10,000 points. Now, she has only 5,000 in her bank.

Kaunti nalang at patatalsikin ko na siya sa mukha ng mundo.

"There's no food for you today, darling." Her eyes then became filled with tears, begging me for another chance but I am not giving it to her.

"Get her and lock her to the basement!" I watched as she was being dragged by my bodyguards. Nagpaubaya lang siya at tila pagod na pagod sa ginawang labanan kanina.

Sinenyasan ko si Keefan at paggapang siyang lumapit sa trono ko sa harap ng arena. Sabik na sabik sa aking ibibigay na atensiyon. Nang makalapit na siya ay hinubad ko ang aking sapatos at medyas. Agad naman niyang hinalikan ang aking paa, sinasamba iyon na parang Diyos.

"You did great today, Keefan." I kissed her in her lips. Gusto niya pang habulin ang aking mga labi pero umiwas ako.

I then added her bank 10,000 points. Mula ito kay Antonia. Now she just reached 100,000 points. Her points are now sufficient for her to transcend to the second stage.

She had surpassed the first stage when she reached 40,000 in a span of 5 months. Ngayon ay apat na taon na siya bilang asawa ko at ngayon palang siya makakaakyat sa second stage.

"But how long will it take for you to get to Thalia's level? You are my first wife at mabilis ka niyang nilamangan." Totoo naman, Thalia is now in the fourth stage. She is in her third year of being my wife and so far, she's been the most impressive.

Of course, since she's my favorite, she gets to have the luxuries that she wants and the most precious thing for my wives to achieve is my attention and my company in bed.

Kung ipagpapatuloy niya ang ganoong progress ay tiyak na makakarating kaagad siya sa 6th stage, which is the last and final stage to be accomplished to be able to acquire the right to stand beside me. To help me manage my 'not so legal business' all around the world and to finally became my true wife.

"Tingin mo kaninong kasalanan iyan?" I whispered in her ear. Inipit ko rin sa likod ng kaniyang tenga ang kaniyang nakausling buhok.

"It is my fault, Lord Caeszar. Please punish me." She licked her lips, tempting me to into spending a hot night with her pero napamasahe ako ng aking ilong.

"Not now, I'm in a VERY sour mood. Pumanhik ka sa kwarto mo and don't forget to always think of something that may impress me when I see you tomorrow." Nawala ang ngiti sa kaniyang mga labi at padabog siyang tumayo.

"Buckle up, Keefan!" I shouted before she disappeared out of my sight.

Napabuntong-hininga ako habang niluluwagan ang asking necktie. Nababagot na ako sa ginagawa ng aking tatlong asawa. I'm starting to doubt that they are even qualified to even be my wife dahil sa kanilang performance para aliwin ako.