There is this one thing. Part 1

You joined up with the boys not long after, you kept your cool, knowing that they hated fan girls who screamed and yelled. And of course you only chose them for professional reasons! You walked into the practice room with confidence and grace. "Oh, oi she's here!" Niall called to the other boys. They turned to see you standing there, you simply waved a hello. "Hi, how's it going?" You asked. "Alright, thanks for choosing us for inspiration," Zayn said to you, "it really means a lot." You smiled, "I doubt helping a no name like me is an honor to be chosen by." "Yeah but still it gives us something better to do then wrecking havoc," Harry said smiling and walking up to you "so I doubt we need introductions, but what about you love?" "(F/n) (l/n)" you answer. "I like it, very... You" Liam says. "Yeah, because it wouldn't be her brothers name Liam," Louis says to Liam hitting his shoulder. "Well I'm just saying it's pretty." "Thanks" you say to Liam. "So what song are you going to sing next?" Harry asks, you notice the rest of the boys creeping up behind him. "Well, I was thinking about singing, (song name)." You say to him as the boys pants him. "I see London!" Yells Niall. "I see France!" Zayn says laughing. "I see Harry's" continues Liam. "Underpants!!" Louis finishes through his laughter, you laugh as well trying to hide the blush blossoming on your cheeks. Harry quickly pulls his pants up. "Bugger off you lot!!" They continue laughing and you do to. "Yeah," you think to yourself "I can do this."