There is This One Thing part 3

You were confused beyond belief. "I'm not dating Harry Styles!!" You protest as he lets himself in. "Then what's this!?" He slams down a magazine with you and Harry at McDonald's, it's a picture taken right when you bit the fry Harry was using to poke you. "What?" You said confused, "no, no, that was taken out of context, we were having fun he was poking me with the fry in a platonic way." Your brother stares at you, "damn, I thought you having a famous brother-in-law would get me up in the world." "Eli!!" You yell hitting him. "What?" He protects himself from your hits. "Shut up.." "So you aren't dating him?" "No." "Well then, you probably might want to call him or something..?" "Right."
~time skip~
Harry brushed it off like nothing "it's alright," "what?" "Well like-" Harry was interrupted by Louis "at least it was with someone non-crazy this time!" The boys laugh, "so we're cool?" You ask him. "Of course, now come on we need to get you ready for tomorrow night." Tomorrow was the day you were singing for the judges for the second time you had to focus you wanted this more than a boy friend, even if he had wonderful hair and was gorgeous. God! This would be harder than I thought..