There is This One Thing Part 2

"Alright first things first," Harry had been beating you up all day, you were tired and cranky and seriously needing some chicken nuggets or something! "Don't sing with your throat sing with your gut, I'm not training Christina Aguilar." He scolds. "Dude, look I'm tired and hungry as hell." You protest "can't we take a break?" "Ya man I think we can all do with one bud." Niall says "Harry we're hungry, stop beating up the poor girl" Liam says. "Fine, but you're going to practice more tonight." Harry says . "You're gonna kill her man" Zayn says with a chuckle. "But she'll die with a record deal." You all decided on a simple meal at McDonald's even though they had to practically lock down the joint. You were sitting next to Harry when he started poking your cheek with a fry. "Harry, stop, you're going to make me break out" you say irritated to him. "What are you gonna do about it?" He cooed. You turn your head and chomp the French fry's tip off. "Oooh!" Louis smirks, "feisty one aren't ya?" "Maybe a little" you smirk playfully back. Niall throws a fry at you "catch!" He says as it hits you, you pout and throw it back at him. "Food fight!" Zayn yells. "No no no!" Liam says as everyone pelts him with food. "Ugh," Liam groans "why is it always me?" You guys spend the rest of the day just hanging out and they drop you off at your apartment. "Night (f/n)" they call. You wave smiling "thanks for a great day guys!" "No problem!" Niall yells.
~time skip~
The next morning you wake to someone pounding on your apartment door. "What!?" You yell as you grab a robe and yank your door open. There's a boy outside, he has fluffy auburn hair lightly spiked up the rest in a turquoise beanie, he has a white dress shirt, a black bow tie, black slacks, with a messenger bag. "Bro?" You ask sleepily to your flustered looking brother, "what's up?" "I don't know," he says irritated "how long have you been going out with Harry Styles!?" "What!?"