Chapter 5

Kian's P.O.V:

1 Week Later:
I was on my way to meet the rest of the O2L guys (yes I know O2L is over :'(.)
Were going to film our last video of O2L together, i'm pretty sad about it because I remember when I didn't want to be in a collab channel because I thought I wouldn't do good in it, but in the end I really loved it. I just arrived at The O2L house because I was with Jc at our house but he left a few hours before, I got out of my car and walked into the house.

"Hey guys." I said to everyone and shut the door behind me.
"Hey Kian." They all said. Everyone was on the couch, Ricky sat next to Trevor at the bottom of the couch and I went over and sat in the middle next to Jc and Sam. Ricky started the video and we all went around and said our names then we talked about why were ending O2L and then we talked about what O2L has done for us. I may have started tearing up a bit, but you know i'm manly and men don't cry. After the video we all decided to go out to lunch.

"What do you think the fans will say?" Ricky asked us while we were driving to go eat.
"They will probably say sad stuff and how they are sad and what O2L has done for them." Trevor said.
"Yeah, i'll miss making videos." Sam said.
"You barely made videos." I said quietly hoping he did hear me, he didn't but Jc did. Jc nudged me and I looked at him then he grabbed my hand and we held hands.
"Yall cute." Trevor said and they all laughed, I laughed then smiled.

At the food place:
"Let's just go through the Drive Thru." Sam suggested and we all agreed.
"Okay, what do you guys want?" Ricky asked because he was the one to order. We all said what we wanted and Ricky said it in the order thingy then we drove up to the windows to pay and get our food. After we got our food and ate, we went to go see a movie.

At the movies:
"What movie do you guys wanna see?" Jc asked.
"How bout Focus?" I asked looking at the movie selections.
"Sure" Everyone said then we paid for the tickets, got candy, popcorn and drinks then went into the theater.
We all sat down in the middle row up in the top section. We watched the previews and Jenn, Jack (thatsojack), Connor, Andrea, Tyler, Troye and Arden came in and sat 3 rows underneath us. I was suprised she didn't have "Kenny" with her. I mean I like Andrea as a friend but she just bothers me. I watched her and her friends all sit down, there wasn't many people there so Ricky called to them and no one shushed him.

"Hey Guys!" Ricky shouted and they all turned around.
"Oh hey Ricky!" Connor shouted back.
"Come up here and sit with us!" Trevor shouted to them, which wasn't a good idea at all.
"Kk!" Jenn shouted to Trevor and they all came up into our row. Ricky was on the end and Connor sat next to Ricky and next to Connor was Jenn and Jack sat next to Jenn, on the other side of Ricky was Trevor, then Sam was next to Trevor and Jc sat next to Sam and I was on the other end next to Jc, Andrea sat next to me and Arden sat next to her and next to Arden was Tyler and Troye.
"Hi Kian." Andrea said and smiled.
"Hey." I said and when the lights went out for the movie, Jc held my hand. I seen Andrea looking at me in the corner of her eye and let me tell you it was weird.

After the Movie:
We all threw our stuff away and walked out of the theater.
"That movie was great." Connor said.
"Yeah it was cool" Ricky said and him, Connor, Trevor, Troye and Tyler started walking away.
"Did you guys already eat?" Jenn asked.
"Yeah we ate Taco Bell." Jc replied.
"Oh okay, Arden, Jack, Andrea wanna go grab some lunch?" Jenn asked them.
"Sure." Jack said and him, Jenn and Arden walked away.
"Andrea are you coming?" Arden called back to Andrea.
"Uh yeah, bye guys." Andrea said and smiled then she walked away, after they walked away a little bit Andrea looked back at me then she turned away and kept walking
"What's up with her?" Sam asked.
"Who knows and who cares." I said.
"Well alright let's go." Jc said and we started walking away.

-------
Yess I finally updated!😊 Anyways the stuff said about Sam and Andrea in this story is all fake, I thing Sam does great videos and I love Andrea. Anyways see ya when I see ya! -Destiny😘