Sweet Torture Part 1

You lay there peacefully on the couch, back toward me, with your eyes closed, the thought of sleep wanting to take over but I have other plans for you. I stand up and make the few steps over to you quickly grasping the back of your neck, dragging you to kneel facing the wall. 

I lean down to your ear and growl. 

"you're mine, you always will be mine. You're nothing but an object for my pleasure."

You whimper at my harsh tone and submit, lowering your head to rest on the back of the sofa. I forcefully spread your legs and waste no time as I glide my hand between youe slit, coating my fingers in your slick arousal. I hold your back still with my off hand, starting to roll my finger lightly over your clit. I watch you trying to grind against my strong finger, attempting to gain more friction. 

Without notice, I pick up my pace, rubbing you rough and quick. I listen to your soft moans and whimpers, not stopping even for a second until you're twitching and squirming underneath me. I continue with this pleasant torture before stopping abruptly. 

You whine in want and need but immediately it's replaced by a raw moan as I thrust 2 fingers straight into you all the way up to my knuckle. I curl my fingers, flicking your g spot and you moan again. I smirk as I know I've found it. I pump my fingers in and out of you at a speed your moans cant even keep up, hitting that sweet spot every time until you're begging me to cum. 

Once again I stop my torturous actions against you and withdraw my fingers from your warmth, allowing you time to breathe and come back from the edge. Once I notice your breathing has calmed, I start rubbing your clit with no warning, this time not starting slow, not allowing you the time to climb slowly. It rushes you to the edge and quite soon you beg for mercy, you beg your Sir to let you cum. It doesn't make me stop or slow down though. 

I move my hand from your back and reach around to the front of your neck and pull you up. With your back pressed flush against my toned torso and your head rests on my shoulder as I add more pressure to your clit. The only words able to be heard is you begging 'please' over and over again. I bite your neck and suck momentarily before moving up to your ear, nipping it playfully, tugging gently. I smirk as I breathe in your ear. 

"cum for me slut, I want to hear you thank me and feel you squirm in my hold. Cum for me now!" 

You shiver and shake, letting go of that built up pressure, releasing all the tension you hold before relaxing into me. You thank me and close your eyes. I move my right hand from your clit and put my slicked fingers to your lips. 

Smoothly i speak

 " suck, I want them clean."

You part your lips and take my fingers into your mouth, sucking, tasting yourself. 

"such a good girl for me"