I fail to see how you fail to see that this isn't Tadashi

I looked away.

"It hurts doesn't it?"

I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

Gently he kissed me.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND TADASHI!" I was mad and needed to get away from my family.

I pulled away from him. I glared at him,

Grabbing a towel I went to the bathroom to take a shower. If Tadashi cared he wouldn't he wouldn't..I'm crying aren't I??!! I took the shampoo bottle and threw it at the glass.

I sat in the water. Who cares? Tadashi would love me.. wouldn't he? I wanted to make sure he was there.

"Tadashi?" I was scared, I was alone, in the bathroom. The lights went out pitch black. I could see the lights outside. I looked at the black door.

"I want Hiro!" I could hear the shouts that echoed through my spine.

"You can't have him!" Tadashi's voice. He was out there, what was going on what was happening?? Should I hide ? I got out of the tub water dripping with water. I put on my clothes, I was standing silently in the night listening for Tadashi. As I put on my shirt, a hand grabbed me?
"TADAS..?" A hand covered my mouth.

I was in a car? I was in the back of the car with Tadashi, I was tied up. Where was I? Tadashi's eyes told me something worry some. I could feel the roughly littered rocks in the road as the car went on towards the destination. I wanted to scream. The car came to a stop,

"GET OUT!" A man's voice was heard. The car door opened and I saw my brothers face? Wait but he was here in the car right so the only possible conclusion was...
This Tadashi lifted me like a child into a house. At least I think it was a house? They layed me in a bed and tied me down,not releasing the gag from my mouth. I was unsure and panicking,  what did baymax say about the answer thingy? Puberty was it? I hope that is a explanation for any of..he's in front of me.. the Tadashi. I'm not trying to confuse you but this..okay let's call him Takashi. Takashi took his hands and put them beneath my shirt... but how..how is this?? Takashi gave me a certain kind of look I'm not sure which because I don't know and can't read faces or whatever..

"Your brother is tied up in that chair, he will watch you. If you don't do as I say I'll kill him." He leaned down and licked my chest.
"Moan." Takashi told me. I was afraid and moaned.

"HIRO CAN YOU HEAR ME?" I opened my eyes,startled I looked at my brother. What was he doing..why was I in my bed? What was happening.

"B-a-y-m-a-x saved you." Tadashi was enlarging his arms to express baymax. "What?" I looked at my Dashi. Tadashi leaned against me pushing his knee against  my member.  I moaned a little.
"You were in the bath for a long time,so I went to check on you and you were in the water not breathing, so I took you out and laid you in this bed. I went to take off your shirt and you moaned for no apparent reason." I blushed. He kissed my lips and layed me down, he licked my neck and played with my member. I gave out a sharp yelp of pleasure. Tadashi looked at me.
"Aunt Cass can't know.." I smiled and kissed him.