Cutting his name

I was asleep on the bed waiting for Tadashi to come home. I pulled at the blankets I wanted to hide.Bruises were on me,Tadashi didn’t trust Kaoru. Very often I would have dreams about him,painful and never pleasurable. I put the pillow over my head and turned the other way. My family was just a strand of undeveloped film. Broken and lost I was maybe it didn’t matter anymore these feelings of abuse and torment. I sat up in bed looking outside. The sun was bright I shut the shade. I went to get my phone on my desk and found that there were emails from Kaoru. Messages of me, photos of me being abused. I deleted all of them. I left my phone on the desk and walked over to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and got in.

The water felt good,washing away the pain and abuse from my life. I grabbed a bar of soap and washed. If time stopped and everything. Since I’ve lost many family members in my life it's natural for people to leave me. I stepped out of the shower turning it off and drying myself with a towel. Afraid and alone I grabbed my phone and crept downstairs with just my sweater on, nothing else. I sat on the couch near the TV. I texted Tadashi saying I just woke up. I went to the kitchen to make something finding a note on the counter, “ I love you Hiro. :3 “.

Reading it was from Kaoru I threw it in the trash. Garbage it was, it was a piece of shit. I pulled my hood up and sat on the edge of the couch turning on the TV. I quickly turned it off knowing that on the news there were photos of me. I said ow,knowing Baymax would inflate. Hearing the puggy thing walk towards me I looked at Baymax.

“Hello I am Bayma..” I looked at him, pointing to me I said, “Scan.”
“Hiro you seem to be depressed and you have cuts on your arm. You seem to be abused in many places.”

I sighed,I was ashamed of my life my body image. Nothing was perfect and nothing would ever be. Disney wasn’t even perfect or Steve Jobs or anyone. I went upstairs as I heard the door,
“Hiro?” His voice, I wanted to hide. I ran to my desk,not him please someone just arrest him. I remembered, his hand slapped me hard until I cried my destined fate. "Harder!!" he screamed. "Faster" he cried. Nothing would help not even writing down the pain ,his hands hurt me ands left bruises.

I was home alone just me and nobody else.I went to my desk to take out a pair of scissors.I sighed and went to the bathroom, I sat on the toilet seat.First I wrote in pen on my arm,and then started to cut and dig deeper until I cried,I wanted the pain to go away. I could hear knocking on the  glass bathroom door.

“It’s me Tadashi?” Wait what?? I’m so confused, “I thought you went to work?” I heard him tap the glass, “open up.” I went to the door forgetting I had just cut my arm. Tadashi looked at me like I was insane,right...the cuts.
"Tadashi I didn't mean.."
He hugged me.