The survivor

Fell was walking around the town by himself during the night, everywhere he looked he saw himself hanging out with sci, he remembered how much sci's face lit up with joy when fell took him for a date, and how fell would show off his strength, or whenever sci would make a fancy dinner just to impress him, or the countless times fell would heroically save sci from bullies.

Fells reminiscing was interrupted when he felt something grab his shirt and pull him into an ally between two buildings, he was dragged carelessly and slammed into the wall.

Fell: what the fuck?!

Jon: well well well, if it isn't the edgelord himself.

It was Nicholas's goons.

Fell: what do you want?!

Tom: thanks to your little outburst Nicholas is in the fucking hospital!

Fell tried to break free, but they held him tight, he saw a fist go straight into his jaw, there was a loud crack before fell screamed on pain, Tom covered his mouth.

Tom: nope, we can't risk anyone saving you. Get em Sam.

Fell was kicked in the stomach repeatedly, each hit made his vision fuzzier.

Tom: tch, look at him, all worthless without his friends.

Tom removed his hand, causing fell to spit blood into his face.

Fell: what the fuck are you gonna do to me?!

Sam pulled out a knife and summoned fells soul.

Sam: don't be scared, we're just gonna show you what happens when you fuck with us.

Fell had a face that was begging for mercy as Sam gently held the tip of the blade on fells soul.

Jon: get ready to see you're little nerdy boyfriend.

Before Sam could push the knife through fells soul, an arrow was shot out of nowhere and it went straight through Sams hand, leaving a hole in his hand, he screamed in pain, dropping the knife on the floor, while the other two were distracted, fell managed to break free from their grip.

Jon: he's loose!

Jon pulled out another knife and lunged for fell, he felt something slash his soul, but then another arrow was shot through Jons knee.

Tom: shit, scatter!

Tom ran away, while the rest of his goons limped in the same direction, fell looked around to find out who saved him, he saw a shadowy figure on the roof of one of the buildings before collapsing onto the floor.

???: c'mon, let's get you healed.

That was all fell heard before embracing his death.

—————

Error: ArE yOu OkAy?

Error asked as he snuggled up next to ink on his bed.

Ink: huh? Oh I'm fine heheh.

Error rested his head on inks shoulder.

Error: BaBe, YoU'vE bEeN aCtInG wEiRd EvEr SiNcE wE lEfT tHe FoReSt, WhAt'S uP?

Ink sighed.

Ink:...you know that thing that I saw?

Error:...ThE bLuRrY bLaCk BlOb SuRrOuNdEd By LeAvEs, YeP.

Ink looked at the drawing he made of it, the drawing was a large tornado of leaves surrounding a mysterious figure inside of it.

Ink: well...I felt a bad feeling when I saw it...like it had some kind of aura...I-I don't think we should go back.